Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,899 members, 7,915,621 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Urge Ndi-Imo To Greet Buhari With Empty Streets Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge Ndi-Imo To Greet Buhari With Empty Streets Tomorrow (301 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge Ndi-Imo To Greet Buhari With Empty Streets Tomorrow by gidgiddy: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
My fellow Igbos in the geographical expression called "Imo State", I urge you all to turn your backs on the clueless ethno-centric bigot called Buhari, tomorrow.

When Buhari travels anywhere in the North, he is met by mammoth crowds of people, cheering and waving him, its a language he is used to.

Talk to Buhari tomorrow in a language he does not understand by presenting to him empty streets. Stay at home and show that man he is not welcome nor liked anywhere in Igbo land.

Of course we know that the 'efulefu' supreme court imposed Governor, Chief Hopeless Uzodinjo, will embark on a huge crowd renting programme tomorrow so as not to be embarrassed, but he cannot buy the streets, he can only rent a crowd and a location

Chukwu Gozie Unu Nile
Re: I Urge Ndi-Imo To Greet Buhari With Empty Streets Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
You no wan kill am again? Coward terrorist
Re: I Urge Ndi-Imo To Greet Buhari With Empty Streets Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlyDev:
You no wan kill am again? Coward terrorist
wetin concern u, animal.
Re: I Urge Ndi-Imo To Greet Buhari With Empty Streets Tomorrow by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
All ipob terrorists will be treated in the language they understanding clearly, if they attempt to breach peace.

(1) (Reply)

FG Gives #10k To 1.6M Households Every Two Months - Buhari / Nigeria Won't Divide / The ethics of political affiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.