Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,264 members, 7,904,160 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) (62376 Views)

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by shegun4sur: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:
I have been watching your posts for some weeks. This I have observed and I have this to say to you from the Spirit of the Lord:

1. Your "Ministry" is motivated by and induces "fear". There's no LOVE emanating from your posts. According to scriptures, you are a nuisance AND God is not in fear. 1 Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 1:7.

2. It is originating from wrong and "deceptive" theology. That is: The Escaping or "rapture of church" before "all hell breaks loose". If that "hell" is the persecution (great tribulation), you are 100% wrong. Matt 24: 29-30, 2 Thess. 2 is clear the Church will be here to witness "all hell" of antichrist breaking loose.

3. You must spend a great deal of time carousing the internet looking for "bad news and terror". I have to wonder when you find the time for God in prayer and reading scriptures or evangelizing. Instead, most of your time is spent online so you terrorize people into thinking you are doing "God's work". SIR, you are not. And God is not impressed by your fearmongering messages. Change your method.

In summary: You terrorize people up with your fear based messages. Then you proceed to give them "false" hope of "escape" instead of building them up on how to "stand strong" thru the coming "hell".

What YOU fail to realize is that YOU, yourself, will end up being a victim of the antichrist when it shows up and you are still here. That's after all your terrorizing people with your posts, you end up hearing "depart from me for I knew you not...." Matt 7:21-23.

You people are now attacking yourselves
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by ken6488(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
NoSentiment:

So why dont ur almighty America go back 2 Afghanistan and arrest them?
America don't really have there time until they make the wrong move
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by NoSentiment: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
ken6488:

America don't really have there time until they make the wrong move

Which wrong move will be more than killing their forces at the Kabul airport to send them message that they could not be allowed to stay in Afghanistan beyond 31st August? What did America did?

"America dont have there (sic) time" but it spent 20 yrs in their country?
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by stagger: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Napoleon55:

No,
the church won't be here to witness all the anti christ rule.

The bible says that the beast is going to force every one to take his number 666,
n once u have taken the number u r doomed forever.
Are u implying that God is going to allow His children to take the mark of the beast?

Remember,without the number,u won't b allowed to partake in anything .
U won't have a bank account,
U won't buy or sell anything ,
U won't have right for healthcare ,
No right for education,
U won't work 4 anyone, n no one will work 4 u.
And the government will b the ones enforcing his rule.
He will be allowed to weld incredible amount of power that no one will dare to oppose him except God.

Tell me as a Christian,how long will withstand such wickedness.

So everything the world is doing now is to prepare the way 4 the coming of the lawlessness one,the anti christ.
But the truth is that no one knows time he be reviewd,
It could next 1000yrs or 100yrs,
But his is coming,and we won't b here to witness his terror.

Read Revelation 13 and 14. Many Christians will be martyred for refusing the mark. Read Rev 14 and see the sequence and timeline of events.
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by raphy(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Is nigeria on red alert for them?

Of course can't u see wht is going on in zamfara n kaduna. Bin hiden are bin running .
God go help this cow republic call Nigeria.

Wahala no de finish
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by Napoleon55(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
stagger:

Read Revelation 13 and 14. Many Christians will be martyred for refusing the mark. Read Rev 14 and see the sequence and timeline of events.
some who would pay with their own blood?,
Of course God is infinite in His mercies,
But the real church of Jesus Christ will b raptured first before anti christ is revealed,
Then the government will come up with alien abduction to cover up the rapture phenomenon.
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by AbuAeesha: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
coming from the same America that trained the early al-qaeda and used them against ussr
bloody hypocrites
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by seyicodes(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
then why are you in support of the terror? What is the percentage of the good Muslims? 5%? 99%? 0%? Lol, you can't deceive me!
what will I gain from deceiving you ?
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by ronathel: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Handwriting on the wall is so clear.

It is not a Mistake that the USA is not seen among the actors in the Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

President Biden was brought in to clear the path for the Brutal Fall and Destruction of America and to create a vacuum for an attack on Israel. Watch out closely for these Events. I see the GOG Magog Collation of Russia, iran, Turkey, Pakistan and others already dining In Afghanistan.

Watch out for Isreal!
Israel is about to Become the Focal point of World events. GOD Almighty is making Jerusalem a Trembling stone to the Nations.

The RAPTURE is sooooo Imminent! Do your soul some good by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS Christ. That is the ONLY Means to be Saved.

I concur with you
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by godliman: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:
I have been watching your posts for some weeks. This I have observed and I have this to say to you from the Spirit of the Lord:

1. Your "Ministry" is motivated by and induces "fear". There's no LOVE emanating from your posts. According to scriptures, you are a nuisance AND God is not in fear. 1 Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 1:7.

2. It is originating from wrong and "deceptive" theology. That is: The Escaping or "rapture of church" before "all hell breaks loose". If that "hell" is the persecution (great tribulation), you are 100% wrong. Matt 24: 29-30, 2 Thess. 2 is clear the Church will be here to witness "all hell" of antichrist breaking loose.

3. You must spend a great deal of time carousing the internet looking for "bad news and terror". I have to wonder when you find the time for God in prayer and reading scriptures or evangelizing. Instead, most of your time is spent online so you terrorize people into thinking you are doing "God's work". SIR, you are not. And God is not impressed by your fearmongering messages. Change your method.

In summary: You terrorize people up with your fear based messages. Then you proceed to give them "false" hope of "escape" instead of building them up on how to "stand strong" thru the coming "hell".

What YOU fail to realize is that YOU, yourself, will end up being a victim of the antichrist when it shows up and you are still here. That's after all your terrorizing people with your posts, you end up hearing "depart from me for I knew you not...." Matt 7:21-23.

I have more confidence in what righteousness is posting. You seem to be the one trying to mislead people with heretical believes. Didn't the bible speak of perilious times? Repent!
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by koyyess: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
smallsmall:

How will you believe , when you dont ever read your Bible?
The guy is right and the so-called Righteous is wrong.

Obviously, you can't take what you dish out. grin . You have been busy trolling people but as soon as I trashed the living day light out of you, you cried to the mods. grin

Dumb F@gg0t. cheesy
Re: Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) by drucci: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
SeraphEl:

In summary:

Well said. His texts always has dual tonicity. Fear, Repent, Perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.