Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,463 members, 7,923,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Majority Of Nigerians Are Not Making Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Majority Of Nigerians Are Not Making Money Online. (177 Views)

Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Nigerians Are Not Making Money Online. by Nelsonprince1230(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
A lot of Nigerians are struggling seriously to figure out how to make money online.

But,

unknowingly to many of them that there are reasons why they're not making the money as expected.
So, therefore,

in this post I'll

show you the reasons why many Nigerians are not making money online.
Sincerely speaking,

one of the trusted ways l came to know so far is to make money is online.
And if you research deeply you'll

see that an average American makes a living through online earnings,
but here in Nigeria, 60% of Nigerians are struggling to figure it out.

Why if you may ask

because several people have been scammed online and as a result of that some have concluded
that internet business is a fraud and that it's not possible to make money online.

Well,

I'm here to enlighten you out of my personal experience and also point out exactly how to fix this problem for yourself right now..........

I started searching for a way to make money online far back in 2018.

Actually, l didn't buy any course then because l never knew much that online business can pay so well.....

So l was just trying all by myself to figure things out that works or wouldn't work.

And that was why l didn't make anything that year because l was trying to figure it myself...

And it could be you might have bought some courses,
eBooks and attended few seminars and it seems most of them didn't work.

Then don't worry.

Let's ride on �‍��‍��‍��‍�.

Reasons Why Majority of Nigerians fails to make money online �‍�...

✅✅Majority of Nigerians don't research:

I believed you might have had this saying that

"if you want to hide anything from a black man put it in a book.

100 years of years he will never read it or open it to find out what's inside of it.

as one that wants to make money online, nothing stops you from reading and researching
about a business opportunity before putting your money into it.....

If you fail to research about a business and just rush into it and put in your money
into it, chances are very high that you will be rushed out in no time.

✅✅75% of Nigerians lack patient:

Yes,

and this could be the reason why
you're not making money online or why online business is not working for you.

You see,

truth be told there is some internet business that needs time to mature.

Because some are just like an investment which may not bring in result immediately you start it......

✅✅Nothing like free internet business:

I see that most Nigerians

believes that the internet is just a place to come and make free money and go home.

No, nothing like that.

I know you might have been scammed by this alone.

Simply because you don't want to work.

How would a person tell you to bring N40K that he will double it within 72 hours and you open your eye and count 40k and give it to him/her?

You did that because you're looking for free money online and as a result, fail to understand that you need to work for the money either by creating digital products or services rendering.

✅✅You want everything to be free for you:

Of a truth, l know we all like free things but if you're talking about making money online it's a thing of seriousness and commitment because everything we not be given to you for free.

Because getting everything totally for free may make you not take it seriously...

And as a result of that, you need to pay to get what you want................

✅✅Problem of receiving money online for Nigerians:

Well,

I once struggled with this when l started online back then.

And this could be your reason too why you're not making money online.

Because you may complain

"even if l make the money online how would l get my money here in Nigeria"
Guy, l must tell you that,

that complain was before not now again, yes not now again.....

This could be your major challenge right now,
but it's an old issue as l said.....

On the internet today or in online business,
no matter how much money you made online,

you can easily receive your money right here in Nigeria even to your Nigeria bank account.
So whether you have a PayPal account or not you can receive your money......

And it is simple.......

We know the most popular way to receive money is through PayPal but that shouldn't hider
you from not making money online..................

And even whenever you want to receive the money you can reach out to local exchangers and they'll claim the money on your behalf and transfer Naira to your local bank account.......

These and more are major reasons why many Nigerians are not making money online
or the areas some of them are struggling with......

However,

If you need a verified PayPal account
l can help you create one and also link it with a card to remove every limitation on the account...

It's very affordable to get from me,

just DM me right now let's talk about how you can get it or send me email....

#TOYOURSUCCESS.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Plus Selling / POS Services Operator Needed For Immediate Employment / Stocks Tumble As Wall Street's Fears Turn To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.