Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,893 members, 7,918,906 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution (3130 Views)

Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / Malami: Collection Of VAT By FIRS Remains / States Government, Not FIRS To Collect VAT Federal High Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by Charmingrascal(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
I have said it several times.
Wike is a secessionist who doesn't need guns to fight.

Sensible Southern Governors should emulate Wike.
You no fit chop where u no work.

You destroy alcoholic drinks in your State yet you want the FG to always include your state in VAT generated from goods you tag 'illegal' or 'Haram'.
Hypocrisy of the North

Wike is the real MVP
Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by orisa37: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA WITH VERY CORRUPT AND DUBIOUS CRIMINALS. LOOK AT THAT LETTER, THOSE MISAPPROPRIATIONS, CHEATS AND SO ON. NIGERIA NA WA.
Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by orisa37: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
THEY HAVE TURNED COMMON LAW INTO SHARIA.
Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by RobbStark(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

The South is actually it's own enemy.

Look at the states not passing the bill to stop open grazing. Look at South East trying to pull down South West.. look at south east, trying to sub Niger-deltan.

If y'all support each other, you'll be a much stronger force, but you all won't.

South East can't sub ND.
I totally agree with your earlier submission.

We in the south are our own problem
I pray all southern govs do the needful, the gap the north wud feel will be too much for them.

Wike ride on

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by Dmano: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
I really like what governor Wike is doing,can you the thinking of the north
Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by duro4chang(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'm beginning to like this Wike man. Maybe I'll take him to Chicken republic or Mr. Biggs one day. WIKE IS DOING WELL!!
I will take him to a palm wine junction on saturday. The man do well. I swear.
Re: Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution by Veryfoolishboy: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2021
duro4chang:
I will take him to a palm wine junction on saturday. The man do well. I swear.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Something Else Hear His Reply To Bode George � / Atiku Is Broke, Elections Funded By Okowa- Fejiro / BREAKING: Muhammad Atiku Abubakar Is Dead [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.