Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,235 members, 7,967,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:24 PM

Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order (1751 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by vedaxcool(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
FakeUnity:

You forgot to shout 'IPOB' rotten smelly abokey muslim terrorist. Call me IPobian before thunder fire your empty raghead. grin
[/s]

Did I ask for your family's status?
Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by FakeUnity: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Did I ask for your family's status?

Omo Imale, Ode ni e!

2 Likes

Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by 00FFT00(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Miracle2020:
what are the igbos doing in the north since the hate northerners? What are the igbos doing in Yoruba land since they hate Awo and Tinubu so much.
BTW buhari don't hate igbos. His security is lead by an Igbo man, his pilot is an Igbo man. The central bank is govern by an Igbo man. Etc. Igbos started the first coup, they carry arms against the republic. But Nigeria still accepted and accommodated the igbos. The Baba Awo that igbos hate still gave money to igbos after the war.
Buhari that you said he hate igbos is the only president that paid the Biafra soldiers their due. He hate igbos buy he build second Niger bridge for igbos and others.

God punish your papa!

2 Likes

Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by AntiBMC(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
What is that plague coming to do in Imo State? After killing innocent Igbos in orlu and threatening the entire East with genocide. He must be mad. Even if ipob cancels the sit-at-home, we will still sit-at-home. Rvbbish

2 Likes

Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by Miracle2020: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

In before 2015 election, Buhari's cocksuckers like you told us how he 'loved Ibos' so much that he gave his daughter to an Igbo man to marry. Please we are waiting for the identity of the so-called Ibo man. Abeg, Where is egift, he needs to come and reconstruct that lie again. Him think we don forget am. grin

Egift we never forget you o. Heavy efulefu like you that year, thunder fire you if you never repent till now. grin
can you prove your statement? Show me a link where I can get that info. Before I can reply you.
I don't talk like fools who depends on lies and propaganda.
Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by GAB1: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
We now have two IPOB group, is just a matter of time, the tiny majority of Igbos in IPOB will get tired of the two group and move on.

The original IPOB and the clone IPOB from the south eastern governors
Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by Chiboy484(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sit at home 9/9/2021

1 Like

Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ndi ara
Re: Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order by vedaxcool(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
FakeUnity:

Omo Imale, Ode ni e!
[/s]

Another of your famly's "illustrious" title.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndamdi Kanu Lookalike Spotted In Aso Rock / VIDEO: ARRESTED IPOB GANG MEMBER CONFESSING UCHE NWOSU PAYS THEM!!! / Peter Obi: The False Talk Of Youths With Laptop Being Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.