Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,446 members, 7,950,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak (2052 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Playloaded: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
A video circulating online shows a man sitting and lying down in a water-logged gutter after reportedly getting his heartbroken.

According to the social media user who posted the video, the man’s girlfriend of two years left him for a more financially stable guy.

In the video, he could be seen sitting in the gutter as the dirty water continued flowing with the current.

At a point, he went underneath the gutter covering and just laid there much to the shock of many.

Watch the video:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-spotted-lying-down-in-dirty-gutter-water-after-suffering-heartbreak-watch-video/

See how some social media users reacted below..
@saucybright; Sapa nice one
@g4_pablo; Uselessness
@panel_502; This isn’t making sense again oo
@skipperzpmc; My heart goes out to him for what ever he’s going through, he’s human first and he needs help.

If that was a dog everybody would be jumping in there to rescue so they can be on the news and called a hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Savedday: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by samuel051: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Two things involve

1. Colorado at work,he thinks he is relaxing in a jacuzzi.

2. He don use money mama ramotu say make he give him wife play over 2.5 so he see him wife,run hide there as the closest place to hide.

These I can predict over 2.5
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by EmptyGarden(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
So you're saying you cannot differentiate madness from heartbreak? Ok na, make una dey look am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by CandyOps(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Which kin heartbreak be that one? Check well, that guy fit de High on some cheap shit. Well, except say na Otedola pikin dump you I don't see any reason for that
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Hammurabii1: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Leave am to think about he life inside jacuzzi life is hard, heartbreak go reach everybody

1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
So guyman can not lie down inside a muddy swimming pool and think about his life again ba undecided
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Eminimore: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Normally all this thing's happen to men with weak heart
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
LMAO

Just because of woman? Dumbo!
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by bmdmix11: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
or or or he tire for buhari govt
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by romunu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Eyah,that water will be too cold for him na,he should go and hug transformer to dry his body
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by 1F30M4(f): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Chaiiiii jide obi gi nna, Ife nile ga emecha dimma.
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Cerebellum: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amaka people and Toto ehhnn.. grin
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by ChiefSosa(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
When he's tired or hungry, he'll get up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Playloaded:
A video circulating online shows a man sitting and lying down in a water-logged gutter after reportedly getting his heartbroken.

According to the social media user who posted the video, the man’s girlfriend of two years left him for a more financially stable guy.

In the video, he could be seen sitting in the gutter as the dirty water continued flowing with the current.

At a point, he went underneath the gutter covering and just laid there much to the shock of many.

Watch the video:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-spotted-lying-down-in-dirty-gutter-water-after-suffering-heartbreak-watch-video/

See how some social media users reacted below..

If that was a dog everybody would be jumping in there to rescue so they can be on the news and called a hero.

But actually he is not a dog �
Re: Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak by Caramia2020(m): 4:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Smile, it's well, I pray that depression will not set in.

(1) (Reply)

Japan’s Princess Mako Renounces Royal Title, Turns Down $1.3m To Marry Commoner / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who's Married To Seven Husbands / I Don't Want To Hurt Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.