Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,585 members, 7,929,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? (482 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / You Won 10million Naira & Your Girlfriend Shouts We Are Rich, Reply In 3words / Chidinma Ojukwu Released On Bail Due To Health Issues - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by Mr100Dollars: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
What will you do?

Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by Arewalegend: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Her papa,

2 Likes

Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by romunu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
She will go and play her own,just take am say I no win.

3 Likes

Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by Authority1o1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okay...

What's the connection between the lottery and her crime?

This is like asking, "You got a new house and there are homeless people in your country, what would you do?".

It doesn't make any sense because in this case, the girl isn't married to me and is isn't my legal responsibility. Therefore, she roughly maintains same relationship I have with a homeless person out there. This is the logic, if my humanity can make me give out the money for her bail, what of that woman and her children who haven't had anything to eat? What of the blind beggar that needs financial assistance? Isn't she a selfish person without conscience if she expects all the money to go for her bail?

For me, because and only because we know each other, I will be checking up on her pending the intervention of her family.

Emotional blackmails don't get at me.

1 Like

Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by insidelife22(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
there are millions of hoes out there

and ten million can get at least twenty thousand of them.
so why waste it on one.

4 Likes

Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by KAM3KAZI: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Which kind crime person go commit wey the bail go be ₦10M?
Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by Mr100Dollars: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
Which kind crime person go commit wey the bail go be ₦10M?
EFCC
Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by KAM3KAZI: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
EFCC
Them scam EFCC?
Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by Cerebellum: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
OP if you bail that okpo nah thunda go fire your tiny blokus ni grin
Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by saintol(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2021
My friend you will simply "unpartner" her. If it is possible for partnership business to fail sometimes, then the partnership can be suspended indefinitely. Hope I am not wicked sha...
Re: You Won 10million In Lottery And Your Partner Needs 10million For Bail? by Theboy21: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
If it were the other way round she won't think twice about dumping your criminal ass, so why should you bail her cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Street Named After Tiwa Savage / An Old Fashioned But Effective Way For Ladies To Shoot Their Shot / What Do You Understand By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.