Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,678 members, 7,951,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? (20955 Views)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by PacAmaru: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Enoch07:

Bro you have the problem with one of ma nigga, nigga decided to stick to weed,
swearz right now I just closed from work cus I'm feverish...I hate staying at home wen am supposed to be grinding
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Iniobong34: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
gentlegenius:

idaad imisineke ofong isueneke idemesie, esuene ubon enye otode.
i hear owo mmi. But my quote is not a disgrace to my tribe na. Dats my fantasy and u have urs which is unknown to me . free me mbok. or afodo aboikpa? If yes dm me lets know more about our self na
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thanksful:

What type of business are you planning of going to this time around since the issues of the herdsmen is not over yet?
I'm thinking of yogurt business for now because I already know how to make yogurt, granola and co but my long-term plan for business is definitely farming, that's were my passion and interest lie.
If I had enough money, I'd go into it right away.
I won't be farming in Benue state, I farmed there because that was were I served and farming is good there, I thought it'd be the best place to invest my savings but right after I had harvested my melon (egusi) and was waiting for them to get rotten before washing and drying, tragedy struck.
So, no more Benue state, somewhere else entirely.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Enoch07: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
PacAmaru:
swearz right now I just closed from work cus I'm feverish...I hate staying at home wen am supposed to be grinding
Sorry bro, let's just blame buhari and move on
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by RIDOO: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shopping,Baking, Music and l love peace

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Zudik: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Am coming[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by showafrica(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you

Especially when Chelsea is on top form. Since Tuchel enter, i now shout like an idiot every Chelsea match.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by PacAmaru: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Enoch07:

Sorry bro, let's just blame buhari and move on
grin grin abi na
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by caandi: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm what makes me happy
1. Serving God in truth and spirit and knowing that he’s pleased with me
2. Having a lot of money and being able to afford whatever I want
3. Traveling/ going to beautiful places
4. The fact I know that God is for me.
5. Seeing my family happy makes me happy , seeing their dreams being fulfilled is one of the greatest joy for me, cos when they’re happy I’m happy
6. Attaining my dreams.. inbtw I’ve always wished to own a skyscraper � . Thank you Jesus for its done

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by caesymore(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Enoch07:
Apart from Chelsea FC and one smallie way dey give me joy what tops my list right now omo just give me one tie of a very sharp AZ and I'll feel alright.

grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Klass99(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
smiley
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Yungmil: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
showafrica:

Especially when Chelsea is on top form. Since Tuchel enter, i now shout like an idiot every Chelsea match.
guy I dey feel on top of the world every weekend grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Yungmil: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
showafrica:

grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Yungmil: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
caandi:
Hmmm what makes me happy
1. Serving God in truth and spirit and knowing that he’s pleased with me
2. Having a lot of money and being able to afford whatever I want
3. Traveling/ going to beautiful places
4. The fact I know that God is for me.
5. Seeing my family happy makes me happy , seeing their dreams being fulfilled is one of the greatest joy for me, cos when they’re happy I’m happy
6. Attaining my dreams.. inbtw I’ve always wished to own a skyscraper � . Thank you Jesus for its done
all u wrote up there are all wonderful but all I see is selfishness!!!! U are only concerned about u n ur family. If u truly know God as u said then u should think about others being happy and how u can help them. Maybe this will be a better reason for God to consider blessing u abundantly. Think more about others.I think Jesus loves dat.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by dinomcjohn: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
The fact that I have a God who loves me unmeasurably
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I'm thinking of yogurt business for now because I already know how to make yogurt, granola and co but my long-term plan for business is definitely farming, that's were my passion and interest lie.
If I had enough money, I'd go into it right away.
I won't be farming in Benue state, I farmed there because that was were I served and farming is good there, I thought it'd be the best place to invest my savings but right after I had harvested my melon (egusi) and was waiting for them to get rotten before washing and drying, tragedy struck.
So, no more Benue state, somewhere else entirely.

If you have a good place to farm. I will like to invest in your farm.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by dontbothermuch: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Klass99:

cheesy.
No, an African Nigerian with a different take on life and what truly matters to her.

Where did you download from? Pdf-drive?

From the website allbooksworld.com, just go to the search field. It's on epub or pdf format.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Idaytesj29(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Klass99:

cheesy.
No, an African Nigerian with a different take on life and what truly matters to her.

Where did you download from? Pdf-drive?

Lol
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Klass99(f): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanksful:

If you have a good place to farm. I will like to invest in your farm.
I'd be really delighted. Thank you.
You mind if I send a PM?
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Chuky7(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Family. Festivities/food/celebrations. (I created a tradition for my family to celebrate every and any achievements, no matter how little they may seem.
That way, we can have so many (little) celebrations before the year runs out.
It creates a happy atmosphere. Plus, you have more things to look forward to with family/friends.
Celebrations make life sweet and exciting)

As long as it’s a happy situation, I’m happy just by being.
I create happiness. cheesy

hmm this is nice.

how do you recommend you do this? gifts everytime something happens or we just talking show off love by calls n text
maybe I can learn something from you after all.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by 77star: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2021
comedy skit
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by mariahAngel(f): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chuky7:

hmm this is nice.

how do you recommend you do this? gifts everytime something happens or we just talking show off love by calls n text
maybe I can learn something from you after all.

How else do you celebrate if not with food? cheesy
What is celebration without food?

Ok. Let me share this story with you; During the lockdown, my mum and dad were in the village, while me and some of my siblings were in the city.
So, on my dad’s birthday, we made some peppered turkey with some fries, got some drinks, then called my father on the phone, put the call on loudspeaker and together, we sang and wished him a happy birthday.
From the sound of his voice, we could tell how happy it made it him. It made us happy too.
After that, we descended mercilessly on the peppered fries and turkey! Accompanied with drinks.

We also celebrated the birthdays of some of our immediate relatives that were not with us (we either baked cakes or ordered for chops and the likes)
To tell you the truth, during that lockdown was some of our best times because we made the most of it.

We also celebrate new jobs, good appraisals at place of work, promotions, graduations, acquisitions...
Even though some may seem ridiculous, but we don’t care. cheesy
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Chuky7(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

How else do you celebrate if not with food? cheesy
What is celebration without food?

Ok. Let me share this story with you; During the lockdown, my mum and dad were in the village, while me and some of my siblings were in the city.
So, on my dad’s birthday, we made some peppered turkey with some fries, got some drinks, then called my father on the phone, put the call on loudspeaker and together, we sang and wished him a happy birthday.
From the sound of his voice, we could tell how happy it made it him. It made us happy too.
After that, we descended mercilessly on the peppered fries and turkey! Accompanied with drinks.

We also celebrated the birthdays of some of our immediate relatives that were not with us (we either baked cakes or ordered for chops and the likes)
To tell you the truth, during that lockdown was some of our best times because we made the most of it.

We also celebrate new jobs, good appraisals at place of work, promotions, graduations, acquisitions...
Even though some may seem ridiculous, but we don’t care. cheesy

awww so nice very lovely story.

don't mind my question I just wanted to get insight into your jovial life. well done though.

life is too short to not take advantage of the little moments you reminded me of that.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by caandi: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Yungmil:
all u wrote up there are all wonderful but all I see is selfishness!!!! U are only concerned about u n ur family. If u truly know God as u said then u should think about others being happy and how u can help them. Maybe this will be a better reason for God to consider blessing u abundantly. Think more about others.I think Jesus loves dat.
you’re so right. The truth is I always pray that God blesses me so I can be a blessing to others. I forgot to add it to my list. I’m not really a selfish person. Thanks for the advise
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Knowing I am God's favourite grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Klass99(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Eviana(f): 2:50am On Sep 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Being around good people. I can go to any length for any good person that I dont even know personally. But opportunists.....I dislike them. And I always make sure I pay back bullies a bigger dose. And when I see a fraud, that one is a goner cos I will deal with such person. For me to change, the bully and the fraud must show with humility they have really changed, and I must have access to monitor them very closely.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by dontbothermuch: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Klass99:

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks a lot for telling me about this site, it's awesome and a reader's paradise.
Folks like you make Nairaland worthwhile.
Seven blessings to you wink

smiley You welcome dear. Thanks alot
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I'd be really delighted. Thank you.
You mind if I send a PM?

Ok
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Coldfeets: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yoighaman:

Hmmmmmm, abeg dey careful o, dis kin joy dey eventually turn out to be sorrow and depression o...be careful bro.

Is it your depression?
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Yoighaman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Coldfeets:

Is it your depression?

Who is this one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Are You Sexualizing Your Children? / 21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.