Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Never Slept With Boma – Tega’s Underwear Video In [pulse Interview] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Slept With Boma – Tega’s Underwear Video In [pulse Interview] (399 Views)

Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] / BEEF ALERT: Vector Calls Out M.I Over Is Statement During Pulse Interview / BEEF ALERT: Vector Calls Out M.I Over Is Statement During Pulse Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slept With Boma – Tega’s Underwear Video In [pulse Interview] by Celebrityown: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Boma’s married housemate insists she never crossed the line with her.

While the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ season may only be a few weeks away from its conclusion, its controversies will not be forgotten for a long time.

Housemate Tega Dominic and actor/model Boma’s infamous rendezvous tops the list of controversy. In spite of being voted out of the show and apologizing for their actions, the two have continued to face intense online attacks from fans of the show. Continue reading

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star, Uti Nwachukwu Names The Final Five ‘shine Ya Eye’ Housemates / Actress Bimbo Oshin's Husband, Dudu Heritage Slumps, Dies / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.