Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video (2592 Views)

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / Abu Sani Lolo Lead Group In Full Military Outfit To Combat Bandits-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by sarrki(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Operation wutata is ongoing against the deadly bandits that have killed innocent citizens

God bless Nigeria army

https://www.facebook.com/MustaphaMaigonjo12/videos/220455516766583/

1 Share

Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by amazingspiderma: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Now that Taliban took over Afghanistan that the government learnt not to toy with terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by ComedianzazaB(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by NwaNimo1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nigerian soldiers resemble bandits.

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]

Bandits look more professional........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Onepeople: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
This guy called sarki is the most confused element i have ever seen on this forum seriously. Today Buhari is winning the war ,2morow pmb has failed us.

What makes him believe that his opinion matters, anybody that disagree with his confused opinion will be tagged enemies of Nigeria, only him and Buhari love the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by sarrki(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onepeople:
This guy called sarki is the most confused element i have ever seen on this forum seriously. Today Buhari is winning the war ,2morow pmb has failed us.

What makes him believe that his opinion matters, anybody that disagree with his confused opinion will be tagged enemies of Nigeria, only him and Buhari love the country.

Enemies of the state sighted

2 Likes

Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
The bottom picture of the technical firing off is from an old video I have seen before
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by SarkinYarki: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
amazingspiderma:
Now that Taliban took over Afghanistan that the government learnt not to toy with terrorist.

Buhari govt and the terrorist are one and same ...besides this is a recycled video
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by SarkinYarki: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
sarrki:
Operation wutata is ongoing against the deadly bandits that have killed innocent citizens

God bless Nigeria army

Stop recycling old videos please ..I have seen the that bottom video before
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Lastmankc(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brothers for life
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by FarinJini: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by yarimo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onepeople:

sorry oo are you a bandit
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by sarrki(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Stop recycling old videos please ..I have seen the that bottom video before

Show us liars

They hate anything Nigeria

Yet can’t stay together with the monster they creatin Igbos
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by ComrdDRS1: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Trained bandits
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by sapientia(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2021
No evidence that it's bandits
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Terrier99: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

Enemies of the state sighted

Lol. Na the real sarrki be this. You're a patriot.
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Old videos.
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by ba7man(m): 5:37am On Sep 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigerian soldiers resemble bandits.

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]

Bandits look more professional........
It's never too hard to spot the supporters of bandits.

Their words expose them.
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by ba7man(m): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2021
sapientia:
No evidence that it's bandits

They will soon bring the evidence to you on your bed in your room.
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

God bless Nigeria army

Na now you wake up
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Na now you wake up

Have I ever denied that aspect?

All I said is we should not call all criminal activities on them

Before the advent of the deadly bandits, don’t we have kidnappers and assassins among us ?
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Ogbuu101: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Onepeople:

Na oil souper.
Neither here nor there
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Conner44: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Na oil souper.
Neither here nor there

He was definitely against buhari that time they were measuring his backyard to use and do Ruga grin
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:

Have I ever denied that aspect?

All I said is we should not call all criminal activities on them

Before the advent of the deadly bandits, don’t we have kidnappers and assassins among us ?
@ bolded What should we call those that kidnap a whole school boldly and demands ransom

People that prevents the production of food for the nation undecided

People that kills and sacks a whole village

People that runs a parallel government

They are even worst than criminal! They are terrorists!
Re: Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video by Xscape047: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Nassoo

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time To Declare NURTW 'owomida' Boys Terrorists. / 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts / Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.