Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam (30744 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / EFCC Re-arraigns American Over $1.2m ‘green Card Fraud’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by baby124: 5:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Worlds dumbest criminals. If you want to steal from America, be prepared for at least 20yrs. They caught hushpuppi in Dubai. You in America actually believe you can scam and get to spend the money even small cheesy
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Commentor: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
killALIEN:
$1.2m
Thats just one of many we dont hear or talk about.

Since the useless Nigerian govt has decided to turn her graduates to akara vendors,

Its sad when you drive past bus-stops and see old school mates having a wheelbarrow truck doing akara and puff-puff business by the side of the road. Graduate for that matter.

Who no like better thing ona think say na everybody go gree channel their energy into such ventures?

Your average Nigerian youth also wants to drive thaose fancy cars your politician children use after embezzling govt funds, them get two heads, who no like better thing?

A whole lot would choose to go into some dubious ways to get that money.

Shoutout to my akara frying graduate and those who hasnt got them certificate but doing whats morally right to survive.

Las las, i blame the Nigerian govt because

Provide theses kids their basic amenities, the Average Nigerian youth will thrive because they are a whole bunch of resourceful people.
[/s]

Nothing wrong with Akara vending.

McDonald's is just oyinbo's version of dundu and akara.

Graduates should learn to be innovative.

1 Like

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

I feel like getting you arrested.
My comment has never been canceled by anyone, but you. I feel embarrassed.

Did you read the part i encouraged them by giving them shoutout?

By the way i love to eat akara and puff puff with ketchup.

Thanks to the young man above this comment.

1 Like

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by chelsea1116(m): 5:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Kill hypocrisy, every tribe does crime!
The reason they look at every Nigeria abroad 3 times b4 being granted a request.

The honest ones suffer because of this...i cant open a post pay account in Italy because i m a Nigerian..even after showing a work contract. These ppl make us suffer.

1 Like

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Klchnjoku: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
What baffles me is most Nigerians do not see scamming and looting as any offence, but as being smart. This worries me so much. But when the scammers become victims, they go to any length even as far as assassinating those who scammed them. This worries me sp much. Really, I dont see any hope in this present generation. Only God and urgent attentions and continue education, most esp providing jobs for youths can fix this situation.
Like seriously, scammers don't see anything in scamming people but if they get scammed they can do anything to whoever scammed them. The Irony!

This country is doomed till eternity,mehn.. japa is a must.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Smarkest(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Na them Yoruba amaka most educated scammers

1 Like

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Commentor: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
killALIEN:

I feel like getting you arrested.
My comment has never been canceled by anyone, but you. I feel embarrassed.

Did you read the part i encouraged them by giving them shoutout?

By the way i love to eat akara and puff puff with ketchup.

Thanks to the young man above this comment.

[/s]

Get me arrested?

You are a man of contradiction.

Learn to write with clarity and direction.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by BeardedMeat(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:
1.2million dollars just like that, to someone you have never met physically all in the name of love.
SOME OYIMBO PEOPLE TOO MUMU
Bros forget, no be ordinary eye.

1 Like

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Itzurboi(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
What baffles me is most Nigerians do not see scamming and looting as any offence, but as being smart. This worries me so much. But when the scammers become victims, they go to any length even as far as assassinating those who scammed them. This worries me sp much. Really, I dont see any hope in this present generation. Only God and urgent attentions and continue education, most esp providing jobs for youths can fix this situation.
They get more pained, and start talking morals, but never think of that when they want to dupe others...
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by BigDolph(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:
1.2million dollars just like that, to someone you have never met physically all in the name of love.

Love is blind bro.
Swear say you never buy phone for girl before
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by system21: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Yoruba and fraud are like bread and butter.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by m140(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

God bless you ... innovative is it....
How many people write waec by themselves... everyone saying na graduate na graduate... no free meal oooo...
No excuse sef.... na life we meet am...
Especially Nigeria... people just know say no enough Job ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by KingMack(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Chris tell someone to enlighten us the meaning of GJ there..or is it Goodluck Jonathan undecided

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by ShedrachU(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:

I tell you
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by ShedrachU(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Again, nawaa ooo

Meanwhile, no IPOB can stop Buhari from visiting Imo grin
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by ekensi01: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:

They have a better ground to trust on like we that are gold diggers in nigeria. Even the rich be stealling.
Nothing bad in her doing its just the guy who was unable to be truthful
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Bluntguy: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Richieniit:

I'm from abia state and grew up in aba... Honestly you Bleep up. Stop this tribalism and grow up. No one gives a Bleep if you are ok or not undecided just try grow up pls
I'm from Abia state and grew up in Aba too. Hospital road by east. It's not the people they always want to hear, that's what I mean. Try to comprehend people before you rush to misquote them next time. Whether you give a f*** or not doesn't make me not to be okay.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by SmartPolician: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:

Dem no mumu. Your problem is that you live in a country where trust is a big challenge.

Over there, trust is the least of their problems.
That's why Nigerians go over there and take advantage of it. With or without religion, Nigerians are horrible people.

2 Likes

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Bluntguy: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Spending123:

Nah them?
No be them, my brother. Na the other holy ones. Dem don dey take over.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Lazy and greedy youths
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Richieniit: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

I'm from Abia state and grew up in Aba too. Hospital road by east. It's not the people they always want to hear, that's what I mean. Try to comprehend people before you rush to misquote them next time. Whether you give a f*** or not doesn't make me not to be okay.

If you know hospital road then you ought to know floks road, ariria, osisioma and so on. Bro grow up for the last time and let the hate stop. Nothing sensible with what you type. Why so particular abt their name. Weda na Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa crime is crime and bad is bad. If they make mockery of igbo atimes don't mean you should do same. Lastly don't quote me again.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Toktee(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Hotstew:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edmo/pr/two-texas-men-charged-stealing-over-million-dollars-romance-scam
https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/romance-scam-missouri-woman-sends-1-2m-to-faux-beau/

I blame Buhari for all this happenings, if the Easterners are not caught in Cambodia, Thailand, they are been executed in an island in Indonesia, while the Westerners are busy crowding America prisons...
While this is going on down South our brothers in the North decide not to cross border for business, they are busy kidnapping kids, politicians, pregnant women and school kids....
Indeed the end is near.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by jimmynauty: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:

Hmm but e mean say day love genuine...email no make sense #similitudeAgapeLove
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Goldbw122(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2021
This generation is going into a big mess.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Technocracy: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
All this nonsense keeps potraying Nigerians in a bad light in the international community it's really sad and unfortunate. It keeps making us loose opportunities
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by clems88(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2021
jy2kbeyond:

Damage upon damage on the country's reputation.

angry angry angry
i blame our government big time . not that im supporting those into the crime . when the suppose government has failed to provide jobs for its citizens or even provide loan facilities for them to atleast start a business what do you expect .
we live in a failed nation and until the government stands up and do the right thing, i dont think things will get better.

1 Like

Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Goldbw122(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Klchnjoku:

Like seriously, scammers don't see anything in scamming people but if they get scammed they can do anything to whoever scammed them. The Irony!

This country is doomed till eternity,mehn.. japa is a must.
You are right, I have discover this, they don't like to be cheated but they like cheating everyone.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
But with all these crimes going on in the world, don't the prison ever gets full or overflow
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by Johel(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:
I only rushed to check the names of the Nigerian men. I am okay now.

Who do yahoo pass if not yorubas.
Re: Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam by ramavipers: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Abeg anybody with the knowledge of crypto currency trading ...I wan learn work and make my own money then people can be talking....I don't care if I cast atleast I have tried ....I. Need help ,I wan learn work plssssss
081_00 29 35 28
Add me plsßss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) / Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) / Adewura Latifat Bello Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.