Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment (892 Views)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by BadNews: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Update From . COM

See the trending letter, amaka wrote to his father about payment needed on her Maticulation Day Celebration.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by DaddyRochie1642: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2021
The should tell that girl her List is Expensive.
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by samuel051: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Stale
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by Smarkest(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Not to her dad but to her sugar daddy
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by BadNews: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Smarkest:
Not to her dad but to her sugar daddy

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by xpressionx(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Plenty Nigerian students do this to get extra cas from their parents especially if the said parents didn't attend university and are excited to train their first child in higher institution
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by donbachi(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Amaka has been disapppointing us teytey.
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by Sonnobax15(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
you don dey intervere into people personal lives abi? undecided.

This reminds me of myself during my first semester back then in school... my roomie and I planned that we were gonna collect extra money from our parents for textbooks...But before I could further my attempt,my dad contacted my uncle who was a lecturer in the same school..Na once my uncle burn my cable sad

The truth is that every student is a victim of this...... Considering the way our higher institutions have turned out to be the case of the highest bidder....Even lecturer self go frustrate you to the extent wey you go bill your guardian to sell him properties just to send you the money...
I couldn't believe myself when I started to scam my dad back then....Not that I had wanted to but the conditions I was being subjected to made me to have no other option than to..Me wey my popsman so much believe via my honesty I displayed back then in primary and secondary school....
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by oluztx: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
She should thank her Igbo father that does business. Where will Yoruba parents that work in civil service and makes 100k a month, get 100k spend in one day? Sometimes I wonder how Yoruba people self dey survive with such small money. No wonder they are skinny. Try give your Igbo wife with kids just100k for a month for food and see how she will roll her eyes.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by Imustnottalk: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Maybe her sugar daddy
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2021
amaka will never fail to deliver
Re: See Letter Amaka Wrote To His Father About Maticulation Day Payment by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Person one train u make u be person ,u still de try frustrate the process ,shebi u be fool ni.nah this type de turn ashawo ,if money no come

(1) (Reply)

Army Brutalize Youths For Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Farmlands / How To Avoid Getting Kidnapped On The Highway / Big News! Cctv Expose Alleged Killers Of Oau Mba Student, Timothy Adegoke - Ori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.