Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,371 members, 7,967,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:56 PM

15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery (36420 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Agbebakun22: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or you can adopt and keep your peace of mind. undecided

Na true u talk baba... Before those vaginal people go send me to papa God place on time.. Na one I hear say e die cux of wife sextape oo
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Frales6(f): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
hmm
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by samesta(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
From owambe to owambi!
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by koyyess: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by MufasaLion: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Without marriage, no entity called 'wife' would have hurt you.

grin grin grin
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by koyyess: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
The foolish man destroyed his marriage by himself.

That lady pregnant for him will be his nemesis.

May all faithful men meet their match.

1 Like

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Without marriage, no entity called 'wife' would have hurt you.

grin grin grin
Obviously, this man is not against marriage since he already has a replacement lined up already. undecided
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by MufasaLion: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Obviously, this man is not against marriage since he already has a replacement lined up already. undecided

Lol

You're right. They fit each other.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Aboks(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
wetin concern us
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Meedon: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wetin concern us?
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Bigchristo: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
abouzaid:
I think that they're already separated before the man impregnated another woman, the man was also the person in custody of the child and also the person that filed for divorce. Poor reporting from the newspaper, one have to link different parts up mentally to get the likely correct picture.
You’re correct
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by TWLifestyle: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Okay na.

Who remembers that song "do me, I do you, man no go vex" by PSquare?

Well in this case, man don vex o.

It seems it's a revenge cheating.

What do I mean?

The man caught the wife and cos of that decided to do his own back.

Well, it didn't work out for both of them.

My pity is to the child that will be a product of a broken home.
where did you get this info from ? There is nothing in the write up that signified who cheated first . But as usual the need to quickly heap blame on the woman is pushing you to start assuming what they didn't write .

1 Like

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by allanphash7(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
I thought it’s Biodun Fatoyinbo
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by TWLifestyle: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Na true u talk baba... Before those vaginal people go send me to papa God place on time.. Na one I hear say e die cux of wife sextape oo
preek people habe been done far worse we didnt die nah . You people need to man up - you are too weak .

1 Like

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by AndikanEssien(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
After the court judgment, they'll face God's own.

1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Screenshot from NWT

1 Like

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Justbehave(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol. Like husband like wife. That's a draw. Dissolve the fucking marriage. They should go and continue fucking outside. But nah this kind man and wife for go bbn since both are fucklicants.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by poiZon: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
arinze198:
The game of deceit has played out between a man, Abiodun Omotoyinbo and his wife, Taiwo, leading to the destruction of their 15-year old marriage over alleged adultery by both parties in Ekiti State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that while the husband, Abiodun, alleged in Court that he caught his wife with another man, the wife revealed how he impregnated another woman in the same adultery mess.

Thus, the Ekiti Customary Court sitting in Ikole-Ekiti dissolved the marriage between Mr. Abiodun and his wife, Taiwo, on grounds of adultery.

Delivering Judgment, the President of the Court, Mrs. Yemisi Ojo, held that the marriage had broken down irretrievably and consequently dissolved the union.

Mrs. Ojo ordered both parties to go their separate ways as they stand unmarried and ordered that the 9-year old child of the union should remain with Omotoyinbo.

The Court ordered the father to be responsible for the payment of the child’s school fees and Abiodun to allow the child see the mother.

The petitioner, Abiodun Omotoyinbo, 36, who is a farmer, in his evidence told the Court that the respondent was the mother of his child and prayed for the dissolution marriage because he alleged to have caught her on several occasions committing adultery and she never showed any remorse.

“She threatened my life with fetish substances and has also threatened the life of the woman, who is pregnant for me.

Her threat came true because my woman is yet to give birth one year after she took in” he said.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/15-year-old-marriage-collapses-as-husband-wife-engage-in-alleged-adultery/
How the full story full reach?
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by sundei68: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Harmattan123(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
2 ge 4
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by prciouschika(f): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Are you a Jehovah witness?
TheGiftedOne:
After the court judgment, they'll face God's own.

1 Corinthians 6:9,10

1 Like

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by izubext007: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Do me I do you........yes I do.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Noblewealth(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
2 ge 4.. Company of adulterers
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Tundex911: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
I guess they're too good for themselves

According to Timi

grin grin grin
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by fof1: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Infidelity here and then, una sure say me go marry like this bayi.. Make local man hustle more and go carry one girl arrange baby give and pay her off... Maybe na that one sure pass before local man go die on time cux of woman mata

Rubbish talk. Pls Reset ur Brain and SEEK GOD'S GUIDANCE...URS WILL BE DIFFERENT JOOR. Dont try what U are contemplating Pls.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by mt77: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? Dem talk say dem believe in your God? undecided

You don't have to believe to face the judgment. The Bible says "it is appointed unto man once to die, and after that judgement"
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband has custody of the child and still has to pay the fees.

What is the wife's responsibility towards the child (from the Court's perspective) apart from the periodic visitation?

Very stupid judgement.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by 1manuel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dey there
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by condralbedez: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Her threat came true because my woman is yet to give birth one year after she took in” he said.
Nobi JuJu be that
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Brand8: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by simplesearch: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Are there many un-uniformed creator (GOD) of the universe who support sin and illegality from your own perspective? If No, then the fact that a few decides to take up the title of a governor in a state to whom some may owe their allegiance does not undermine the power of the constitutionally elected one. Just go against the law and you'll be surprise how those with such mushroom tittle to whom you hold in allegiance will be helpless to come to your rescue. Anyone living in sin will face the wrath of the God who created the universe whether or not you know or believe in him and he is just one. It is for your good to truly seek him and know him before you depart this earth. This is important because there are not many country in eternity with different law to whom you can apply if the other turn down your application as obtained down below. On earth it's either you accept Gods passport, visa and ticket for admittance into an eternity in heaven, through repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ or you'll have only one destination or country of arrival in eternity which is hell (the eternal abode of the most). Think about this!
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Thegoodone13(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very hard to see a woman married for 15years without sleep with another man. Its only religious that can make women not to cheat on her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / No Money, No Erection!!! / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.