Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,914 members, 7,902,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out (52749 Views)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Frales6(f): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hah
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by StarUp: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maybe her down there was smelling like fish...N!@ saw a fresh one and dived in.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by unbitchable(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Girl leave boy...women are hoes and aren't loyal.
Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Woman divorces a cheat...these vaginarians are gold diggers.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.
Lol.. At first, I thought I was wrong but your siggy cleared all doubts.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by neonly: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Girl leave boy...women are hoes and aren't loyal.
Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Woman divorces a cheat...these vaginarians are gold diggers.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.

Cool down babe Penis was not meant for one woman God wouldn't have given so much sperm women wouldn't have out numbered us
A man cheats with what he see mostly return to his wife
But a woman Na emotional things which is very dangerous OK so cool down let have our day ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by PAWG(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
It’s the Lord’s doing grin

I was once called a destiny helper by an ex
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by neonly: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Were you pressing his pimples? grin

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by koyyess: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Two things are involved;

1. The person rub yakamata for her kpekus
2. Dating doesn't guarantee marriage.. the boyfriend saw some qualities in the person that he hasn't seen in her..

They say you can turn a wife into a hoe but you can't turn a hoe into a wife

One of the dumbest sh1t I have ever read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by SenecaTheYonger: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
He has been drilling your pussy for 4 years now. later you will carry that kpetus and go give an innocent man but the hole would have been too deep that this new man can't satisfy. While this innocent man is doing his best, you will be running to your ex to collecct one plate in some unknown hotel until the scandal burst on Social Media.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Flier: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some ladies can betray their friend because of a man,very disgusting habits.
How is that possible? When you have found what you are looking for
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by koyyess: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
No big deal right?

I hope it won't be a big deal if the tables were turned and it was the girl who got married to married a guy her boyfriend introduced to her.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ndividual: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
As they say in life "Nobody owes you anything".
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by mirexxx(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some ladies can betray their friend because of a man,very disgusting habits.
A lady he met through her doesn't necessarily mean her friend

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by suffering: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is Twitter news. The platform is banned in the country so I’m off to another thread.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by luluosas(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good for her because she taught fornication was marriage, not knowing she was destroying herself with pigs called boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Hcqmela: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Two things are involved;

1. The person rub yakamata for her kpekus
2. Dating doesn't guarantee marriage.. the boyfriend saw some qualities in the person that he hasn't seen in her..

They say you can turn a wife into a hoe but you can't turn a hoe into a wife
After you turn the wife to a hoe and the marriage goes haywire

Who will turn the hoe back to a wife again?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by nairabacks(f): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
saintjimos:
You were created to be their middlemen linking the manufacturer to the consumer

grin

Her Kpekus has been violated for 4yrs... stupid joke
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by adexpa(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Untill people realize long time relationship is a scam, they wouldn't know the havoc long time relationship is doing them. Two months to six months relationship is enough to know who you're gonna marry and take decision. If a man is not saying something positive in 3months to your relationship, you are on a long thing aside you guys are just catching cruise. Any relationship that is well defined from day one should have head in 3months. Ladies have to wise up and shine their faces, many guys are just using you catch cruise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by rogalagu: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Ameduedwin: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
such is life my sister, take heart
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ppogba: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
She should report to JACOB ZUMA and stop disturbing us in Naija.

Buhari is in IMO and we are dealing with that now.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ambient: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
There is something he is looking for that is not in you, that is why.. sad undecided

He dare not come back with that 'i made a mistake nansense'
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by kay29000(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
This thing can be painful. My girl is now with my friend I introduced her to.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations!!
Aye n Serue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Blackdisciple(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eyah fine babe don't worry let him go you are pretty and am sure u will find yours in no time.

You will be fine las las.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by EaglePredict(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Have you come across the term highest scoring half in football betting?

In this short video I took my time to explain all you need to know about the highest scoring half and how to bet and win with it

Click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4-nTFwfzv4
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Davash222(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:
Some men can be stupid sha, at least go for a total stranger, the idiot gal join for the stupidity.
I enjoy seeing your tears. Cry more, baby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by iamtardey: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
girls are complaining boys don't have it easy either lol ... this life gaz balance by fire by force grin angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by redirect(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
YOU DONT NEED TO WARRY YOUR SELF HE DID'T LOVE YOU! OR YOU HAVE BAD CARACTER.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wahala be like NIPPLES, E no fit bleach, lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Opeyemi50470: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
��� but sha carry on but no introduce ur boyfriend to ur girlfriend again

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Eric310890: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
In networking we call dis referring ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.