Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches (965 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by loveth360(f): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2021
IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches | #IgbereTV
By Amaechi Agbo
The ongoing 2021 Nigeria National League, play-off matches, Super 8 in Enugu, Enugu State has been shifted by one day, IgbereTV has learned.
According to BestChiiceSports, the postponement and consequent suspending of matches due to hold today, Thursday, September 9 was due to the Sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB declared to hold today.
The Sit-at-home order was in protest against the expected arrival of the President Mohammadu Buhari to Imo stay today.

President Buhari will arrive Imo State to commission projects but the IPOB group has declared a total lockdown in the region asking Ndígbo and all traditional rulers to stay away from the planned visit.
IPOB in a broadcast on Monday evening declared Thursday as a Sit-at-home protest over the president’s visit.
One of the IPOB executives, Mazi Chika Edoziem, Who.made the broadcast declared that Nigeria’s president is not “welcomed into Imo State, Biafra Land on Thursday, September 9, 2021.”
According to him, “all the traditional rulers, all ndi iche and every Biafran should stay away from any ceremony organised by Hope Uzodimma (Imo State governor) to welcome him.”
IPOB equally declared total lock down of Biafra on that day.
A release from the NNL media department, obtained by BestChiiceSports confimed the postponement of matches from Thursday to Friday, September 10, 2021.
“Kindly note, the remaining match day 2 NNL Super 8 between Gombe Utd and DMD,(25mins), will now be played Friday 10 September, 2021 and not Thursday 9 September as earlier announced.
Time is 8am,” part of the statement on Wednesday read
Gombe United were 1 goal up as at the time rainfall made the pitch unplayable forcing the match officials to suspend the match.
“Also the Bendel Insurance v Ekiti United match day two will follow immediately,’ the statement concluded.
Heavy downpour on Wednesday afternoon disrupted match-day 2 of the Super 8 playoff in Enugu.
Two matches where concluded on Wednesday but two others were postponed to Friday. One match each from the Conferences were concluded; Niger Tornadoes had defeated Elkanemi Warriors 2-0 on Wednesday morning while Shooting Stars versus Remo Stars ended in 1-1.
Gombe United versus DMD FC could not be completed due heavy downpour as it was ended in the 65th minute when the ball could not bounce on the turf. Due to this, Ekiti United versus Bendel Insurance could not hold. Both games supposed to be played on Thursday will be played in Friday.
Prior to the postponement, four games were scheduled to hold on match-day 3 which is today but all have been postponed to Friday while Thursday becomes the “rest day” for all the players.
The best two teams in each of the groups will be promoted to the 2021/2022 Nigeria Professional Football League, NPFL season.
Stay with IgbereTV, Africa’s No1 Online Community TV

https://igberetvnews.com/1399741/ipob-sit-home-nigeria-national-league-postpone-super-8-matches/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by loveth360(f): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
In East Power belongs to the people.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Bluntguy: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
In East Power belongs to the people.
The people's power is even affecting everything in Nigeria.

Igbo Amaka!!!

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
What IPOB cannot do to Nigeria in South East does not exist. grin

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by loveth360(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Igbo Amaka!!!
They always cry that our sit at home is only affecting Easterners.

Me I will just dey smile when I see such comments.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Igbo Amaka!!!
I have seen a beautiful girl today. Lemme goan enrich my friends in WhatsApp and Facebook. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
You kill people's husbands,fathers, brothers,send your kinsmen to rape their mother and sisters and prevent them from farming their lands....call them a dot in a circle,the 5 percent and still have the temerity to step into their ancestral home....what exactly is your mission?......

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Not a bad idea if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Mossadd: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Igbo Amaka!!!
the girl make sense though ipob doesn't
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by loveth360(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
What IPOB cannot do to Nigeria in South East does not exist.
So the postponed Nigeria national league only affects south east; Dgrin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by loveth360(f): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
Ipob means the people and power.

If you don't like it the kee yourself.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
So the postponed Nigeria national league only affects south east; Dgrin
No, what I meant is that IPOB can do a lot of damage to Nigeria in South East territories.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by dallasi: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2021
toobusy:
You kill people's husbands,fathers, brothers,send your kinsmen to rape their mother and sisters and prevent them from farming their lands....call them a dot in a circle,the 5 percent and still have the temerity to step into their ancestral home....what exactly is your mission?......

To finish them kpatakpata..even Zik their bother talk am

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Arda1000(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
u will always salivating and fantasizing over our girls,but that’s where it ends.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by techWriter1: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2021
The people's power is even affecting everything in Nigeria. Igbo Amaka!!! Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Bluntguy: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
The girl is IPOB. You can't separate them so stop talking from both sides of your cheek.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by epondudu: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2021
This girl go sweet oooo tongue

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Mossadd: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

The girl is IPOB. You can't separate them so stop talking from both sides of your cheek.
that means she is pretty without brain
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Bluntguy: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
Still talking from both sides of your cheek. She make sense while she is pretty without brain. Try and receive sense.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by loveth360(f): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
Kill yourself for all care.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Mossadd: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Still talking from both sides of your cheek. She make sense while she is pretty without brain. Try and receive sense.
if you they on the street you wil understand that a lady makes sense doesn't means she has functioning brain.she can be beautiful and stupid at the same time take TOTO DIKE as a case study
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Bluntguy: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
if you they on the street you wil understand that a lady makes sense doesn't means she has functioning brain.she can be beautiful and stupid at the same time take TOTO DIKE as a case study
No wonder. You are a street boy, that is why you talk this way. I shouldn't have been trying to educate you. You can continue quoting me but I won't reply you again.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Mossadd: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

No wonder. You are a street boy, that is why you talk this way. I shouldn't have been trying to educate you. You can continue quoting me but I won't reply you again.
okay have a nice day
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Michealbroussar: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Wow
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Michealbroussar: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
+19705690086
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
They always cry that our sit at home is only affecting Easterners.

Me I will just dey smile when I see such comments.
grin they don't know
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches by Earlystar698(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2021
epondudu:
This girl go sweet oooo tongue

Go and proudly put on Nigeria flag first

(1) (Reply)

VAT: FIRS Seeks Shutout Of Lagos From Appeal, Court Reserves Ruling / BREAKING: Watch As Impeached Plateau Speaker Wore Slippers To Preside Outside Th / BREAKING: ISWAP Terrorists Launch Devastating Attack On Nigerian Soldiers In Bor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.