Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) (2048 Views)

#bbnaija: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) / Bbnaija:tolanibaj Says Nengi Is Too Exposed For Ozo, Warns Kiddwaya (full Video) / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Hackportal(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Whitemoney has clearly told the female housemate, Angel, that she is too exposed for her age.

The 29-year-old lad said this during a brief conversation with Angel and Jackie B. Angel who claims to be 21-year-old, however, got Whitemoney amazed at the level of her exposure to sensitive issues.

Whitemoney noted that the things she says and have done marvel him.

“Angel you are too exposed for your age

The things you say and the things you have done.

The tyres you have burnt…” Whitemoney said

Angel on her part demanded to know what she has done while justifying her innocence.

Watch the video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-2021-you-are-too-exposed-for-your-age-whitemoney-to-angel-video/

Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
He was throwing a subtle jibe on her and the seismic hit her really hard, only she dey claim If I like a guy I date and fucck him, u date Mr A to Mr Z and still 21 madam when u start am
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Onyi22(f): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Angel for for the money cheesy
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dude was indirectly calling her an olosho grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Angel for for the money cheesy

Onyinyechi, Whitemoney wu onye nke anyi. smiley
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Rahkman: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
grin grin aswear
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Orangebasket: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thats not what he actually means..he was so impressed how knowledgeable Angel is and commended her exposure in life.... I watched it!

Media sabi twist words shaa
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Orangebasket: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Onyinyechi, Whitemoney wu onye nke anyi. smiley
O eziokwu Nnam.. Lets support him with our votes..he is worth it!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by FahBuLous: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
If this babe na 21 years make I know why... angry
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't really think so, considering the fact that most nowaday girls barely leave teenage to join oloshoism. It is really a sorry case for our society. As I type this, there are young girls with my Yahoo neighbours & I'm afraid the oldest of the girls would be 20. They are IJMB/A-Level students.
Re: Bbnaija 2021: “you Are Too Exposed For Your Age” – Whitemoney To Angel (video) by Hackportal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Too bad for her

(1) (Reply)

From Mo’hits To Mavin Records! Tiwa Savage Now The 1st Lady Only D’banj Left Out / Dolapo Oni (53 Extra) & Joseph Benjamin Covers New Edition Of Complete Fashion / Photos- Joseph Yobo Yobo Lavish Motherless Homes In Lagos With Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.