Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,944 members, 7,924,938 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President (76364 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Qtrpst4: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Abeg teach me how to fish out zombie lie lie picture like this nah

Vintagepipes:
Oh! Of course they will rent their APC thugs.
One can clearly see the rented vans with which they are being conveyed.

And OP, stop using fake images. Some of the images are from the endsars protests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Ugoandytech: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Do you need friendly, professional, high-tech upscale bitcoin /cryptocurrency investment/platform script .We have more than 45 high-tech, professional, powerful different bitcoin/HYIP investment website/scripts we design, build and clone any site of your choice at a very cheap price.
|=============>WhatsApp us if interested<=============|

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by tradepunter: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
PIMPAR:

And the Wailing continues

Wailing? grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by ginggerxy: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things
you're an idiot for using fake pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by authority2006(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Omo see crowd shocked I have never seen this kind of crowd in my life shocked shocked

These ones no gree sit at home
Mobilization fee go be like 7 to 10k todaygrin grin

Frenchkiss564:
Some palms have been greased
PrinceOfLagos:
Money don exchange hands

Fake Love

Not bad at all, they abandoned their sources of earning to welcome the president. They deserve to be compensated
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Fahdiga(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Glycolite:

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

The OP deserves to be banned for at least 5 months for misleading the general public with fake news that reached nairaland frontpage.
Ban him ,PLEASE !

Quote the OP and then mention the mods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Sambab(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Crowd rented as usual...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by ityP(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
authority2006:
[/b]

Not bad at all, they abandoned their sources of earning to welcome the president. They deserve to be compensated

You didn't see empty streets ba? I don't stand with these IPOB guys but I must confess, they made a statement. Everywhere deserted, BMC had to resort to fake end SARS protests to push agenda. IMO people wey don even reject their own governor, na Buhari dem go comot for? Impossible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
nerd004:
I have verifiable information that in Abia State.... People are moving freely,,,, shops are opened ,,,banks are functioning and there is vehicular movement....

Chai...dis one don over IPOB and ESN...I can't stop laughing...

Empty threats and Chest beaters Association of Radio Biafra
VERIFIABLE?, not that you are in Aba.
600years for you.
You knew what does that mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Emir01: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Like Buhari really cares about sitting at home. This method of doing things makes Buhari more stronger. Imagine the man will endorsed presidential candidate come 2023 and His supporters will leverage on all this IPOB hatred and vote massively for the person. Anybody Buhari endorse will win 2023 election mark my words.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by od501: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things

Lol...20k BMCs, just like anticipated. Hope they manage it till 2023 grin

Nigerian politicians ee...tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I know. The op probably lifted it from Google
YOU KNEW?, but you went ahead and cheering with him at front page,
Eloquent speaker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Jonathan39: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Browse on how to use Google lens
Qtrpst4:

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Skeleton no be small. They paid hungry APC ward members and loaded them in buses like crayfish to welcome the mannequin. We dey ground dey watch.
Hahahahahaha !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Cijo: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
[color=#990000][/color][quote lol you Sabi the business author=FatherCHRISTMAS post=105636604]Omo see crowd shocked I have never seen this kind of crowd in my life shocked shocked

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Your life is so small; that's why you have never seen a bigger crowd than this in your life.
You dey mind him, and he wanted to travel outside this contraption.

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by BigYash: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Omo see crowd shocked I have never seen this kind of crowd in my life shocked shocked

You no see as them lean for skull like the ProblemMB? grin Na hunger carry them reach there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by AlexB300: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Judging from the comments above. I laugh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Buhari don see Indigenous pigggss finish..

Him don see say dem be coward..

E grab their coward master and still come onto their land..

At least your source of income depends on what you just type now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2021
angry
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Tomoyayi(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:
I thought Ipob lunatics and their sympathizers are sitting at home.

This must be rented crowd from Niger Republic

Pictures from end Sars protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Tomoyayi(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Pictures from end Sars protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
komodapson:

E no reach that amount. Initial budgetary provision for an individual mobilization could be N10k, but na N4k go reach you las las... N6k tax has being dedicated by same government... Lmao

Me sef don do am before way back then... Naa 2 puff puff, 2 buns with 2 pure water each and 500 Dem give us. E don tey Sha ooo... That was during obasanjo period grin

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Lordbukas:
In as much as I support IPOB's interests, this sit at home is becoming crazy and fast loosing its value. It does not serve the interest of Igbos, It's hurting the economy our people. Meanwhile it is not democratic to ask people to stay at home against their will. Is that how we will run our democracy if given to us?
Better strategies should be deviced to register our protests other than this sit at home.
Mention only one?

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
greenprince:

Fvcking twa.t!

Using stolen images to push your stupid narrative. May bandits wipe all that is DEAR to you since you have no sense or sympathy for people going through hell due to the sheer incompetence and wickedness you've chosen to support.
My dear let Bandits visit only him please leave those people, they might not be in good terms with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by SuperBlack: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:

This people also came

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by kenolsquad(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Sorry you failed to state the obvious. The entire town is ghost quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Vintagepipes: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Qtrpst4:

Google image search lens will do the job amongst others.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by jimyjames(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:

Did you see any Igbos and their sympathizers there? That's not a crowd my friend, that's just a handful of APC members

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.