Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class (3071 Views)

Cheap Hostels & Apartments For UNILAG Students, YABATECH & Others / See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2021
There are 2 very spacious self contained rooms, one for #250k per annum; total is #370k.

The 2nd one is #300k per annum, total is #420k.

Mini flat with one bathroom and toilet is #400k per annum with #550k total package.

Mini flat with two bathrooms and toilets is #450k per annum and #600k for total package

Big wardrobe, spacious kitchen, very stable electricity, constant water, fenced and gated with big parking space with security in an elite environment in Akoka, walkable distance to the main road or #100 bike. To be completed on or before this month end.

09061511986 Call
08169998252 WhatsApp

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by kuonbe(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmm not bad. I for come inspect am if to say raba is enough now
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by mrsage(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello

1 Like

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
mrsage:
Hello

Hi, If you're ready to get any of the apartments, please, call the number in the Ad.
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
kuonbe:
Hmmm not bad. I for come inspect am if to say raba is enough now

If you're coming for inspection, you'll pay an inspection fee of #3000, except you're ready to pay for the apartment after seeing it.
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by DoggoneDogg: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
From the images I'm seeing, I think its better to get arrested & spend months in prison cuz there's no difference.

At least there will be free food and maximum security will be guaranteed in prison.

9 Likes

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
From the images I'm seeing, I think its better to get arrested & spend months in prison cuz there's no difference.

At least there will be free food and maximum security will be guaranteed in prison.

When you know that you have trust problems, why not go to the psychiatrist rather than spewing the beans? Like students who have carryover and extra year in school, don't pay attention to details, so they fail.
You're an example of such students. When you failed to read the details, you're liable to say nonsense. The last phrase of the Ads reads and I quote "to be completed on or before this month end". And the picture below does tell you something that's going on at the site. And the receipt of payment today.
Now Mr Jailer, to test your intelligence, what do you think is going on at the site? I think I need to report you to Seun myself. Olodo like you don't have business coming to this giant forum. I rest my case.

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
These apartments posted above have all been taken. Please, click the link below to see our current available list of mini flats in Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga, Palmgrove and environs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6744317/300k-350k-400k-mini-flat
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Current list of cheap and affordable mini flats around Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga and Palmgrove.

1. #300k mini flat in a new house at Akoka.
2. #350k mini flat in a renovated house at Akoka
3. #350k mini flat at Ilaje
4. #400k spacious mini flat at Abule Ijesha
5. #400k and #500k mini flat at Akoka
6. #500k serviced mini flat at Ilaje in a big Compound.
7. #550k mini flat in a renovated house at Solanke Akoka
8. #650k mini flat in a newly built house at Pedro

For further details
09061511986 Call only
08169998252 WhatsApp only

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Available right now at Ilaje road for Fast fingers only! Very ideal for students and working class singles.

1. Mini Flat in a renovated house for #300k beside the road. Tiled with stable electricity, fenced and gated with security. Total package is #450k.

2. Mini Flat in a new house at Akoka off Obadia for #300k very spacious and fully tiled in a fenced and gated environment. Total package is #470k

For further details, please contact:
09061511986 Call only

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by mosak(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
No selfcon?
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
mosak:
No selfcon?

We have room self contain for #200k, #250k and #300k at different locations. What's your annual budget and preferred location?
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by mosak(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Krosslife:

We have room self contain for #200k, #250k and #300k at different locations. What's your annual budget and preferred location?

Where is the location of the 200k?
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2021
mosak:

Where is the location of the 200k?

Is at Ilaje and Ladilak Bariga.
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by mosak(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krosslife:

Is at Ilaje and Ladilak Bariga.

I don’t really like bariga. I can still take shomolu area, fadeyi and co area
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
mosak:

I don’t really like bariga. I can still take shomolu area, fadeyi and co area

It's Okay. I'll look for one at Bajulaiye, Fola Agoro and Abule Ijesha or Akoka. Anyone I see, I'll let you know.
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by mosak(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krosslife:

It's Okay. I'll look for one at Bajulaiye, Fola Agoro and Abule Ijesha or Akoka. Anyone I see, I'll let you know.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by mcdokwe(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2021
You mean you charge as much as 150k for agent fee (are you not an agent of devil like this?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Just out right now on �

Very nice Mini Flat in a 3-storey building at Abule Oja off UNILAG road. The lady just moved out of it. It has standard room, fully tiled floor, balcony, clean bathroom and toilet, kitchen sink, running water and 24/7 electricity. The price is #500k per year and the total package is #700k. It's direct from the landlord. See pictures below.

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Krosslife:
Just out right now on �

Very nice Mini Flat in a 3-storey building at Abule Oja off UNILAG road. The lady just moved out of it. It has standard room, fully tiled floor, balcony, clean bathroom and toilet, kitchen sink, running water and 24/7 electricity. The price is #500k per year and the total package is #700k. It's direct from the landlord. See pictures below.

This mini flat has been taken. Call to know the current list of mini flats available in different locations.
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Current list of available Mini Flats in these locations:
1. #350k mini flat at Ilaje interlocked road Bariga, fenced and gated, very closed to the road.
2. #450k mini flat at Akoka close to Pako Bus Stop.
3. #450k newly built mini flat at Solanke Akoka to be completed within two weeks after payment.
4. #500k mini flat at Akoka Chemist with water running in the house.

N.B: Prices quoted here are for per year rent only without additional payment.

For further details, please call our hotline on 09061511986
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fresh on Fire! Up for grabs!!
There is a big Room and Parlour for #150k for Yoruba young person at Pedro Road. They need ready and serious client to pay immediately. The landlord needs money this weekend AC 70/70 Cautious 20k start coming now d landlord just call me now if u have a serious client call the principal agent Sola for inspection now.

No pictures at all. Come for inspection if you're ready and interested.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2021
A newly built Self Contained room upstairs fully tiled with stable electricity, constant water, bathroom with shower, toilet and kitchen with a front balcony off Ilaje Bariga is up for grabs for students, working class singles and bachelors. The price tag is #250k per year. See pictures below. Pay n Pack in.

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by enawt: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Krosslife:
A newly built Self Contained room upstairs fully tiled with stable electricity, constant water, bathroom with shower, toilet and kitchen with a front balcony off Ilaje Bariga is up for grabs for students, working class singles and bachelors. The price tag is #250k per year. See pictures below. Pay n Pack in.

How much is the total package and no kitchen?
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
The total package is #400k

Agreement/ Commission / Caution
60/60/30
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
room self contained in a bungalow 200k 60/60/20. Very clean and neat off Oshinfolarin Street,Ilaje.
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by gds4real: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Krosslife:
room self contained in a bungalow 200k 60/60/20. Very clean and neat off Oshinfolarin Street,Ilaje.
Total package for this pls
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
gds4real:
Total package for this pls

The total package is #320k.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 2:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Current list of cheap and affordable apartments for students, working class singles and bachelors in Yaba axis. See the pictures below for more:

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Very nice and decent single room for students and working class singles or bachelors at Akoka.

Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Just Out Now!

2 units of spacious room self contained with a very clean bathroom and toilet, running water, kitchen sink at Akoka close to Pako Bus Stop off Oshinfolarin Street for #150k and 180k per annum.

Video is available for serious clients only.

08052293545 Call only
Re: Cheap Mini Flat Apartments For Students And Working Class by Krosslife(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just Out for Grabs

A newly renovated and spacious Room & Parlour upstairs just two to share bathroom, toilet and kitchen plus wardrobe, running water in a decent environment at Ladilak near Pedro goes for the price of #300k per year. Hurry up now! Only 2 units remain for grabs.
Please, check the pictures below:

08052293545 call only

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Religious Cult Groups That Instigated Murders/mass Suicide / Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous? / 2013/2014 Unn Supplementary List Is Out: Check Your Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.