Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,657 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Can Make A New Born Mother Of 7weeks Old Continue To Bleed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Make A New Born Mother Of 7weeks Old Continue To Bleed (291 Views)

Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make A New Born Mother Of 7weeks Old Continue To Bleed by caandi: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
I need advice from medical professionals in the house please. A newborn mother to a 7weeks old baby started to see her period on the 27th of August and then on the 31st and 1st of September it seized and then started again on the 2nd till date. Please note that it’s not a heavy flow, and today the color looks paler like lochia, she’s worried, is this normal or could it be that something is wrong somewhere? Pls note that she delivered via VD( vaginal delivery)
Pls any advice is welcome. Someone said she didn’t press hot water well. What do you think is attributing to this

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola And Side Effects / Sexual Wellness For Weak Erection.... / Easy Way To Cure Premature Ejaculation And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.