Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (200711 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
He laid on the floor still, no movement ah. What is that? I moved close to him and touched him. No visible penetration, he just laid there. Then I used the same water he used earlier na so he wake. Baba got up and asked me if it was a crime for him to be working for me? His argument was that i saw him before i shot. I argued back and said I didn’t and that i was frantic and thought it was the dude because he pursued me with an axe too

Baba:
If you kill am for here who go carry am
God save you say i get small aseje for body.
(Examines his body)
(Looks around)
He don go?

Me:
I noor know o.

Then the weather switched on us both, it became cloudy and slightly breezy. Then one by one drops of water found their way from the high heavens to the dry earth. It basically went from fine weather to torrents of water droplets like the heavens got hurt and even if it did get hurt, it cried over night and here’s how we both faced the music. As the rain poured onto the earth, in between the rain bath, i managed to ask baba why he opened his mouth down like a mouse trap.. he finally realized and said the rain was only soaking our skin make e for soft for the beatings were go soon start. And twai twai twai twail. Like a swarm of bees that felt threatened and the culprit still in sight. They descended on me and Baba like we were owing serial unpaid loans. Inside my own agony, i saw Baba being beat back to back to back. The beatings would surely have been avoidable, but the dude coming into the shrine, baba not having the time to go ahead and do the things we were supposed to do that day and stuff. Now I wasn’t sure what was beating us, the dude came into the shrine and his citation was the fact that he didn’t give Baba the go ahead to claim his moms life, Baba’s intel eventually was the fact that he only acted as the voice of the gods and only they had the power to do and undo. Inside my own agony like i said, Baba’s pleading was

Iya yi jooor
Iya yi joor
Odeee jooor

This woman please
This woman please
Yeeeeeeh abeg na.

I couldn’t tell if i was been dealt with because the sacrifices Baba was supposed to make didn’t go live.. I couldn’t tell if Baba was been raised to the high heavens and slapped on the floor like a soccer ball that made strikers angry because all there efforts with the ball didn’t go in. Or maybe he was being punished for both because he was shouting and calling out a woman, i was only shouting because of the unseen twips or whips that landed on my body unseen. Na only Baba know wetin him dey see. And inside the torrents of rain, i wish or lemme put it like this, we both wished, nothing disturbed us because for crying out loud, i already made provisions for Baba to carry on with the things that we were supposed to do, if only the boy had calmed down just s little bit, this beatings no go dey.
The beatings on my end, stopped before Baba’s and as i was crawling to make coven’s meet, Baba called out after me. But me i had my own pain to care about jarey. Baba’s agony only stopped like an hour later when the rain stopped. There was no use running away from the beatings categorically because everywhere you went, the Spiritual Sars hovered above you, in front of you or behind you. And keep their whips at a steady and consistent landing on your skin. In my head, i believed that these Spiritual Bitches, they had wings, fast wings and can catch up with you as you try to run from the beatings in the physical. And as they beat away, you’ll hear their murmurings. So its better to lay or crumble to the earth as they beat you.

We were finally free for the remaining hours of the night, even though Baba’s freedom came an hour later. We didn’t speak to each other at all, baba curled up in a corner nursing his now visible wounds. I wasn’t gonna bother him as i had whip marks scattered all over my body like annoying stretch marks. We slept in the coven.. the next morning after that, i was very hungry and decided to drive to a mama put in the area as the next fast food could be a drive from where the coven was located to about 60 minutes of drive time and I wasn’t ready for that as i still hurt so bad. One corner, two corner, three corner. A stone throw ahead in a street, i saw people gathered, I would’ve minded my business but then I just had to see what was really happening because I saw people there in a circle and a guy was there in the middle. The Benz that was parked just outside the crowd looked familiar. My eyes played around and settled on the plate JJJ******* damn!! It can’t be. I shifted my gaze back to the guy in the middle of the crowd. Thr same guy that came to the coven destroying things and asking for baba earlier. Nigga don mad and the things he was saying to the crowd.

Awon Baba kann ladugbo yi ni ooo
Shey make i talk
I go talk ooo
Na one Baba for this area oooo
Make i talk? I go talk oo

Crowd:
(Talking in different chorus tones)
-Chai. See wetin money dey cause
-Chai this one don mad
-Una go dey find fast money

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Dodo my guy kudos to you.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Chai see as dodo arrange everything weller,weldone jor

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2022
thanks for the update, but you and baba disappeared to his coven from the shrine where he killed and buried osa, how you take get another ride without leaving Baba's coven? na spiritual sars dey reason you and baba matter since baba show you never go back your bloody house sef.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Bukolaberry:
thanks for the update, but you and baba disappeared to his coven from the shrine where he killed and buried osa, how you take get another ride without leaving Baba's coven? na spiritual sars dey reason you and baba matter since baba show you never go back your bloody house sef.

I wanted to ask the same question, where did he get the ride from. Because his car was left at the other shrine where the albino was buried.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Chawoan:

I wanted to ask the same question, where did he get the ride from. Because his car was left at the other shrine where the albino was buried.
Abi o, waiting for dodo peperempe.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Nice one Brodaman.....

Abegggggg feed us more updates before hustle resume....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Bukolaberry:

Yes because its fiction,

- I didn’t mention that Baba had a Manual golf car that he drove to meeting of the spiritualists.

- I can’t go home because i broke the pot and to avoid trouble from within (inside the house from previous experiences) i had to hang with baba until he gave his ‘all clear’ osa was out of the scene now and I can’t talk to the spirits myself.

- for the Spiritual Sars, they are very hyperactive and they were in there season and inform. All the spirits that we’ve used for money between me and Baba, they came together to form this spiritual government correctional agency. And just as we maimed or used them, they derive so much joy in the beatings as they always look for the slightest slip ups to burst.

Calm, its fiction. Nothing is a hundred. And it shouldn’t be too predictive i guess. Sometimes, intentionally or unintentionally, these spaces are there. Theyre blank in your mind through the story and you can try and fill in the blanks with your imagination.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Healthrelatedjo: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2022
U're good bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Anticipating oh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
bravo dodo thanks alot .
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Goodliving: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2022
'Iya yi jooor
Iya yi joor
Odeee jooor'

Got me rolling...Lol
Keep it up Dodo
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
What a life I thought, so this guy don mad like this?? All the things he was repeating over and over again got people wondering but they just couldn’t put their hands on whoever was dealing with him or who he was or where he was coming from. I kuku sabi the whole matter like that. But damn, i thought about this as i drove. This was a guy that was spiritually played just like i was spiritually played into cutting my feet too. But his own came with a surprise, a surprise that he didn’t expect. What if the guy faced half of what I’ve faced? My bet bet was, his madness came timely, from what i saw he’s already rich, so they let him taste from the wealth first and then deleted his mum for him. So if he now saw his mom’s death as normal, he’d make more money and probably sacrifice more and more lives do I thought opting out at the earliest stage was a very great option. I couldn’t even eat as i returned back home and on my way back, i decided to go through the same street, the Nigha laid on the floor with blood oozing from his mouth. Just like someone had gave him a slap on the mouth and it drew blood. He’d died and one spanner was missing that way.I got back to Baba and he was already waiting, it took nothing less than 4 hours of ritual rites here and there and we were done and i could go home.. he gave me several things to go with and the next thing to do was the pot. We had to redo it but the Spirits had to be appeased first and my promise to them had to be met we would have ran a new pot that same day, but we had to pick meat up. I left his coven and still wouldn’t go home, i found a cheap lodge in the area and slept till dawn. At dawn, Baba called me that pickup was ready for the meat and he’d see to pickup all i needed to do was to be in the coven as early as i could.

At the coven, Baba was already waiting.. the supposed meat two of them, live, girls in their twenties. Baba dashed in for a minute and one of the girls thinking i could be of help, gave me a quick time summary of how they got to the coven. They were grabbed on their way home from church and brought there.. what!!!! Baba reappeared, i took him to a corner and gave him a quick recap of the new information i got and why? Why did they kidnap gurls and brought as meat..
Baba’s intel was that, they needed a meat that was frantic, a meat that was scared shit. He made me understand that that was his order request and they delivered just what he ordered as that was what he needed. “A scared meat” i repeated? Yes! Baba countered and said case was closed!! We returned to where the girls were tied up. As they saw me and Baba emerging, the look they casted on Baba was very dreadful but the gaze they shot me was a rather hopeful one. Baba looked left and right, grabbed the one on the right, yes, the very one that gave me the expo.. dragged her by the hair and asked me to follow him. I did, Baba lined the girl up in a straight way on the ground, (this was after he’d removed all her clothes and tied her mouth with something so she wouldn’t make noise. He handed me the axe, a different one this time and asked me to chop of the neck completely while she was still alive. I looked at the girl while hovering the axe over her face for a while.. her face filled with terror, pleading, and a glint of “the end has come” lodged somewhere in the pupil of her eyes. I raised up the axe and just before i brought it down on her neck, she let out a hot poop from her ass and the foul smell that ensued. It only took three to four swings of the very very sharp axe. I looked over at the severed head, the girl’s gaze looking piercing and into my face.. something like soul piercing. I turned my back and watched on as baba removed the breast, arms and feet, the heart and the kidney. I also watch how he cut the pussy part and kept.

Baba returned to where the other girl was kept for the kill, she’d died a natural death, she’d died from too much shock. She’d died from knowing that her sister was being maimed and killed and she was next. I wouldn’t know yet but Baba gave a shout and when i investigated, the bitchhhhhhhhh had died. This is a very Bad omen Baba countered. But because it was fresh blood, we still dragged her to the slaughter center, Baba had to do this one himself.. he raised the axe up and then an influx of flash light appeared from nowhere and “Hands up!!!!! Then this followed by gun corks!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wow....
Continue abeg
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kolenda(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Quite an interesting story you got here
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nollywood na childs play for where you dey. Dodo for you.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Next.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by operAhdam: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
omo..this is real scary shocked
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Everybody hands up, you move i drop you!!!!! No be joke oo!! Make one silly movement their you own don be!! The influx of flashlights, the voice that bellowed from within, Baba hanging the axe above his head caught in the action, the body that laid lifeless on the ground, the body parts that laid closeby, plenty blood that gushed from the maimed body, in between all of that and in between the shock, the shock of being caught.. Baba suddenly dropped his axe one foot in the air, the other on the earth. Seeing this, one of the feds then shot at Baba i can tell that, the moment the bullet let fly, Baba let fly too. The expended bullet shell hitting the earth and Baba was nowhere to be found. Me wey no come get ayeta nkoor?? I felt the strongest hand grab me and roughly put me on my knees and in a twinkle of an eye, i was cuffed, hands behind my back and i was led all the way through into the coven. We got into the coven, and more discovery were made by the Feds, chai e don be for me be that oo. Then they led me to another room in the coven, big mistake aje, this room faced the outsides, i could see the entrance to the gate from there but i still wasn’t sure what would play on. Inside this said room, more and more incriminating evidences were discovered, then one of those police guys named Bullet spoke

“Oga mi sir alaiye twaile,
Olorun this guy na olofo
If you juzz gimmie one minute
make i throway like two for him leg
Olohun hjm mama no fit ask me why”

Then his boss the one that happened to he the leader of the pack downplayed his requests. What a tout in police uniform, see the way he spoke, a typical Lagos tout. His type in the force were always trigger happy/ trigger ready and mostly ended up corrupt. Whatever he was in the force, something told me he was dangerous to the society at large just by being in the force. If this police guy was dangerous like i painted him, what was i? A cold/hot blooded murderer/ritualist who was equally dangerous to the society at large too.
Bullet asked me to go on my kneels he then released the handcuffs, he then spoke. Very stupid ass sss amd senseless talk.

Bullet:
Maloor ropee o smart emi o raiye oshi o
Mo mon mon yooor mamu garri lowo e ni oo
Konshepe mo like e oo.
Toba de lor rope oda si owo,
majekoye e pe mofeshe foor olopa kan loju kin to shey olopa.
Lobere mi ni Garage ikotun.
Ma na iya e pa.
Timba de lori pa iya e da si owo
Mafi ibon si
Mofinijoba ran iiya e niyen !!

Noor go think say you smart
I’m releasing this cuffs on purpose
Noor be say i like you oo
And if you go think say you sabi box
I go let you know say, i fest use blow commot police eye before i enter force
Go ask of me for ikotun Garage
I go beat your mama
And if i go see say your mama sabi throw hands
I go use my gun
I don use government show you be that.

one policeman stood barricading the door, no officers were in the compound but i knew they were parked outside Baba’s compound waiting for the arrest crew to emerge with whoever was found inside. On my kneels, the four other police guys were ransacking the shrine and picking evidences here or there, uncovering this or that. Then i observed the one baricading the door holding a police type rusty Ak 47 that i clearly saw that was loaded, loosgaurding his guide, and i also observed that his finger position on the trigger was relaxed in a way that it rested not in the trigger compartment of the gun but ontop of it. This alone gave me an intel that they only came to arrest and not to kill. But I couldn’t tell though. There was no time for overthinking shot, i had to do this and I had to get it right this one time because if I didn’t, then its more trouble for me.

Okada no dey get reverse
Lizard head dey always shake
Butter no be monkey food
Na water dey cook fish
Ogun owo no be child’s play

Naim i pick race, from my kneeling position, to breaking into a run. As i made for the doorway where the police guy stood barricading, my best bet was to crash into him and fall on the outside and reacting quickly to the fall by getting up before he did and see how it goes from there. He saw me coming seconds later and he changed the tactic. He moved out of the way to avoid being ran into.. as soon as he did this, like a stressed antonio conte on the touchline, i changed the tactic and just ran straight out of the room and into the compound, i wasn’t prepared to wait, i made for the high fence that kept the coven secured from the outside, but the walls were too high and even if i jumped and made for the edge to cling, I’d still not reach it..but there was no time for tactic change even at that, i was clueless and new i was done for but (na pesin wey give up, naim loosegaurd) all this while not breaking the run, i threw myself at the fence still not minding the fact that the action was dumb. But somehow, i did cling, my stretched hands clinged on the top of the walls and all I needed to do was to yse my arms to drag my whole body weight along to the other side. I pulled up, in another second i was in the end and another second more i was all over to the other side.. i jumped to the floor and to avoid impact on my ankle as soon as my feet touched the earth on the other side of the fence outside, i rolled multiple times. I got up and saw a sienna toyota car parked and officers infront of it, they’d seen me, i dashed in the other direction that led to another street, i was running, I couldn’t turn back to see, but i knew gun wielding officers were breathing down behind me in hot pursuit.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
shocked next

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
U're too good dodo!
Honestly speaking bro,if too say I get money I for credit ur acct.i know u have more than enough but ahhh...keep it up bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by operAhdam: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
damn shocked
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
U're too good dodo!
Honestly speaking bro,if too say I get money I for credit ur acct.i know u have more than enough but ahhh...keep it up bro

Thank you bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Lakesc: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks for the update..
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reading this suspense filled story, my hrt just the do gbim gbim gbi. Actor no the die, If he die film is finished. This story reminds me of countless by TheBlessedMan. Men get talent here abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
"Actor nor dey die for film."
This was the slogan we used back in the days. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
ha finally it's long overdue, kudos to dodo peperempe.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
I didn’t know the area so well, but i ran into places I thought could link to other places without thinking twice. And just like I thought, it was a pursuit. Four gun wielding officers were on my neck, i saw a signpost and ran into the junction. Into another street. But it was a close.. dead end. A street that led to no other places or street. I looked back just in time to see Bullet run into the closed street, wielding his rusty ak47 and having found me standing lost.. he laughed sheepishly and

Bullet:
Ahhhh, iwooor,
Ogbemi sare ahh,
Oya masa lor na.

I looked over his shoulder multiple times and none of the officers were coming. So one man Mopol.. very good I thought. I could only take this chance too, and the only way past or out of this place was way past him.. and i thought they’d arrest me last last nani as i didn’t think i had many options.

Me:
Shebi you dey make mouth the other time?
Oya make we fight.

Bullet:
Ehn, iya e ma ni mindi ke?

He strips his weapon, keeps it by the side, removed his bullet prove vest, sets it aside, does the yoruba boy mouthing by throwing blows in the air and dancing around at an imaginary opponent, he turns and faces me, throws me a hand, i dodge it by swerving to my right amd escaping through his armpit now his gun comes into view, i make for it, grab it and Kablam!!!!!! Bullet left the gun corked and it wasn’t my intention to shoot, the bullet let fly and the kickback almost made me fall. Bulet on seing this now falls on his knees in submission, i take his gun and make my way out of the street. I guess the gunshot may have alerted the others But who cares. Once outside and at a safe distance, i disposed off Bullets gun, i put it in a shop, I’m sure the owner of the shop would be shocked in the morning.
If i made it through the night, I’d go home in the morning. But chai where Baba come dey and why did he not do some kind of abracadabra that helped me disappear too. I wondered.

I stayed outside overnight, i found a beer palour that ran and closed but in the early hours of the morning. 4am, i trekked from there to the park and headed home. Thoughts and thoughts ran back and forth in my head. Now that the coven had been busted by the Physical Sars now, what was next. I was sure that by ten am that same morning, more officers would be there and I knew there were so many incriminating things there. I even pitied the people that built there shrine with Baba, at Baba’s compound. Ti won Taniyen o!. I flipped out my phone, rang Baba’s number. Ring

Ring, Ring Ring, Ring Ring,
(Beep)
Crackling sounds on the other end

Person on the other end:
Ehnn hellow taniwoo

Me:
Hello Baba.

Person:
Ehn tani Baba ee,
Baba iya laya e daa??

Me:
Who be this

Person:
Ah werey bullet lon soro o
Ejoor tani emin basoro oo

Ah, damn, bullet had Baba’s phone? Damn!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
next op

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
this bulet na sachet werey o, e be like his brain dey pain him, thanks for the update.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Reading this suspense filled story, my hrt just the do gbim gbim gbi. Actor no the die, If he die film is finished. This story reminds me of countless by TheBlessedMan. Men get talent here abeg.

Aswer blessedman finish work der grin

DodoATIrice nice one boss
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
dah was the first story I read here in nairaland.
TBM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (78) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.