Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,501 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR (964 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Oshiomhole: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Bring Down Who God Stands With (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by giftibo: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
The Leadership of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Eastern Zone ably led by the Capacity Chairman Comrade Sammy George made an historic visit to Ndoki Kingdom for meeting with the Chiefs and the Traditional Rulers both from Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State,Ukwa East LGA of Abia State and Ukanafun LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

The Historic Meeting in preparation for the IYC Ndoki Clan inauguration was well attended by Chiefs, the Vice Chairman Ukwa East LGA Of Abia State and the following Royal Majesties.

HRM EZE S.N NWAEKE JP
ONONANKWUME VI, OMUIHUEZE 1, CHAIRMAN OF OYIGBO LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE IKEAGWUCHI EKEKE.
CHAIRMAN UKWA EAST LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS OF ABIA STATE.

HRM EZE I.O NWANKWO.
SECRETARY UKWA EAST LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE DAMINABO JOSHUA

DR IDA FELIX WABOSO

CHIEF FIDELIS NWAOCHA
THE TRADITIONAL PRIME MINISTER OF UMU IHUEEZE CLAN

CHIEF FRIDAY ONYEUKWU

AND HON CHIZOBE ONWUNWANNE
THE VICE CHAIRMAN OF UKWA EAST LGA OF ABIA STATE.

It was indeed an historic moment filled with boundless joys and fulfilment as been expressed by their Majesties reuniting the Ndoki Clan to their Ijaw Root.

HRM Eze S.N Nwaeke JP, the Chairman of Oyigbo Council of Traditional Rulers and the Most Senior of all the Traditional Rulers of Ndoki Clan in his words while expressing his deepest gratitude to the facilitators of the Reunion and the IYC Ndoki Clan Inauguration said " now I have what to tell my Ancestors when I finally join them".

Both leaders of Ndoki Clan and the IYC Eastern Zone delegation agreed to do the formal inauguration of IYC Ndoki Clan on the 10th of May before 2019 ISAAC BORO'S DAY 16th MAY to enable them prepare for their full participation in celebration of the NIGER DELTA LEGENDARY REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIER, MAJOR ISAAC JASPER ADAKA BORO.

Comrade Sammy George Chairman IYC Eastern Zone with his Council and Elders are indeed rebuilding the Broken Ancient Landmarks that ones bounded our Forebears as ONE UNITED IJAW.
They are ready to go with their brothers
IJAW REPUBLIC.
#WERISE.

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by BKayy: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Date of the "Reunion" = Friday 10th May 2019
Seriously?
You lots are funnier than we thought. Una for come for Abia na, I trust Ndoki

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by proeast(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
giftibo:
[s]The Leadership of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Eastern Zone ably led by the Capacity Chairman Comrade Sammy George made an historic visit to Ndoki Kingdom for meeting with the Chiefs and the Traditional Rulers both from Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State,Ukwa East LGA of Abia State and Ukanafun LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

The Historic Meeting in preparation for the IYC Ndoki Clan inauguration was well attended by Chiefs, the Vice Chairman Ukwa East LGA Of Abia State and the following Royal Majesties.

HRM EZE S.N NWAEKE JP
ONONANKWUME VI, OMUIHUEZE 1, CHAIRMAN OF OYIGBO LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE I.O NWANKWO.

HRM EZE DAMINABO JOSHUA

DR IDA FELIX WABOSO

CHIEF FIDELIS NWAOCHA

CHIEF FRIDAY ONYEUKWU

It was indeed an historic moment filled with boundless joys and fulfilment as been expressed by their Majesties reuniting the Ndoki Clan to their Ijaw Root.

HRM Eze S.N Nwaeke JP, the Chairman of Oyigbo Council of Traditional Rulers and the Most Senior of all the Traditional Rulers of Ndoki Clan in his words while expressing his deepest gratitude to the facilitators of the Reunion and the IYC Ndoki Clan Inauguration said " now I have what to tell my Ancestors when I finally join them".

Both leaders of Ndoki Clan and the IYC Eastern Zone delegation agreed to do the formal inauguration of IYC Ndoki Clan on the 10th of May before 2019 ISAAC BORO'S DAY 16th MAY to enable them prepare for their full participation in celebration of the NIGER DELTA LEGENDARY REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIER, MAJOR ISAAC JASPER ADAKA BORO.

Comrade Sammy George Chairman IYC Eastern Zone with his Council and Elders are indeed rebuilding the Broken Ancient Landmarks that ones bounded our Forebears as ONE UNITED IJAW.
IJAW REPUBLIC.
#WERISE.[/s]

You guys can continue decieving yourselves. Ndoki clan is even bigger than all Ijaws combined yet you believe you can claim them? I wonder how foolish you guys can be. Former Senate president Adolphus Wabara is even from there, has Ijaw ever produced a Senate president?

Ndoki people whose communities now fall under greater Aba will now leave the great Igbo race to join an obscure minority? Deluded souls cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by Fejoku: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
giftibo:
The Leadership of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Eastern Zone ably led by the Capacity Chairman Comrade Sammy George made an historic visit to Ndoki Kingdom for meeting with the Chiefs and the Traditional Rulers both from Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State,Ukwa East LGA of Abia State and Ukanafun LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

HRM EZE S.N NWAEKE JP

HRM EZE I.O NWANKWO.

HRM EZE DAMINABO JOSHUA

DR IDA FELIX WABOSO

CHIEF FIDELIS NWAOCHA

CHIEF FRIDAY ONYEUKWU

IJAW REPUBLIC.
#WERISE.
LMAO. Is that the picture of the get together? Even an obscure village can have a better gathering than that in your pix.
It is this flagrant disregard of Igbos that pushed me into searching the history of every group of people classified as Ijaws with the aim of tearing to shreds all the lies you've been feeding others for long. Today, I'm glad that I know your real territories better and would expose them for all to see.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by SlayerForever: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
No be only Anindokarie na mkpoabadie

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by Captain8(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
good one comrade.... God blessed Ijaw nation... Ndokis are terry proud of their Ijaw root.....
God blessed Isaac Boro....
i know ndokis will added more force to this Boro struggle...
#ijawrepublic
Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by Captain8(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Anindokarie is an Ijaw name... ANI-NDO-KARIE...meaning pray for long life in my dialect..
IJAW WILL GO WITH EVERY OF IT BLOOD, NO INTERNET DESPERADOS CAN STOP US...
Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by sageb: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2021
giftibo:

HRM EZE S.N NWAEKE JP

HRM EZE I.O NWANKWO.

HRM EZE DAMINABO JOSHUA

DR IDA FELIX WABOSO

CHIEF FIDELIS NWAOCHA

CHIEF FRIDAY ONYEUKWU

IJAW REPUBLIC.
#WERISE.

ndi potopoto will not like this
We Rise
Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by IDENNAA(m): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2021
This is quite mediocre and embarrassing. How can you wake suddenly and start claiming a people you have nothing in common with or know their origin. Just look at the names and greetings of Ndoki mma mma nu!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by OfoIgbo: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Ancient documents written by neutral observers already made it clear original Ubani people were of Igbo ancestry.

So this is a futile effort.

In any case Ndokis, Etches, Ngwas, Obigbos and Omuna people are seeking for th creation of ENOA state, an extra IGBO state

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Anindokarie Which Is Ndoki Stands With IJR by Captain8(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2021
IDENNAA:
This is quite mediocre and embarrassing. How can you wake suddenly and start claiming a people you have nothing in common with or know their origin. Just look at the names and greetings of Ndoki mma mma nu!
your elders know this and disassociate from it but you ignorant ipob followers just disturbin your brains....

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Deletes Facebook Allegation Of IPOB Setting Nnewi Home Ablaze / Evil Personified Abacha Created Many Problems For Nigeria, / Hon. Orji Picks Expression Of Interest And Normintion Form To Run For Abia Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.