Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,054 members, 7,980,753 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady (2340 Views)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / What A Man Can Do - Lady Carried A Curvy Lady With Big Backside On Stage / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
A Ghanaian woman who remains anonymous has written a short note to socialite Kafui Danku, seeking help about a situation she finds herself in.

According to the lady who seems to be in her mid-20s, she’s a mother of a six-month-old baby and pregnant again.

In her words, she gave birth six months ago and she’s pregnant again but does not want to keep the pregnancy since the six months old baby needs to be taken care of properly.

The lady, who appears to be worried and depressed asked Kafui Danku to come to her aid on what to do.

https://browngh.com/birth-six-months-pregnant-again-ghanaian-lady-cries-for-help

Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by engrfaruq(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Does Nairaland looks like Kafui Danku to you?

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by kestolove95(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
You too like preeq, u kuku know allow ur Toto nd womb rest...nawa for u sha...
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Fasindo: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
shocked

She is trying to break Mercy Johnson record in birth giving.

The lady seriously don't need advise cos she already know what to do and has made up her mind to do it.

I only pity the innocent baby that is about to be aborted

1 Like

Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Righteousness2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Praise GOD and Appreciate HIM for the gifts.

Do not Do an abortion in the Guise of you wanna take care of the 6 months old baby. That is Murder. That is Evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by SUCKCESSFUL: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
She's simply looking for online validation to abort the foetus
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Arewalegend: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD and Appreciate HIM for the gifts.

Do not Do an abortion in the Guise of you wanna take care of the 6 months old baby. That is Murder. That is Evil.
shame no dey catch U...we just useless U using the gospel U claim U preach...baba go find work this ur church no go blow through nairaland
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rubbish. She's an attention seeker. She never meet women way dey born every year na.
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
kestolove95:
You too like preeq, u kuku know allow ur Toto nd womb rest...nawa for u sha...
You be idiot oh, what if it was the man that liked tow tow too much.
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by DoggoneDogg: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Stop fucking.
Naso the 'I can stay three years without sex' crew dey do.
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Righteousness2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Arewalegend:
shame no dey catch U...we just useless U using the gospel U claim U preach...baba go find work this ur church no go blow through nairaland

Listen to me! Your Anger cannot boil indonmie or hot water.
Listen! If you Get involved in an abortion Directly or Indirectly, you are Murderer and and in Danger of Destruction in Hell. So wake up young man before you Perish.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Southernigbo: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
congrats
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Arewalegend: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Listen to me! Your Anger cannot boil indonmie or hot water.
Listen! If you Get involved in an abortion Directly or Indirectly, you are Murderer and and in Danger of Destruction in Hell. So wake up young man before you Perish.
oga nothing concern me and toto self my dick no even they rise ...in fact if U fit take me to ur baba self I fit give am out for money ritual... No just cum dey post ur bible Torry way U dey misinterprete the context
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
The husband na true definition of our modern day Spartacus.....

Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by Emmanuel909090: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Keep the pregnancy, you are really blessed. Some are praying for this.
Re: I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady by telkevog(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abeg born am and leave us alone! Na Bubu trouser and the problem wey e cause we want settle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her / Lady Flaunts Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs / Shocking!!!!! See What A Lady What Caught Doing To A Man's Cock In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.