Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,430 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? (1853 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / How To Deal With A Stubborn Spouse In 3 Simple Steps!! / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? by DaDoctor: 11:05am On May 26, 2011
you sure have some little work to do, because the background is there.
However, you have to ensure you are in control(not bullying, and being like'i must be the head')
When next she behaves 'heady and stubborn', do sit her down and weigh the consequences of her perceived stuborness, her actions and inactions, drawing points to the merits and demerits there in
that will be a way to conscientise her, at least for a start.

Mind you, at some point the stubborness may come up sligghtly , but ALWAYS TRY TO SUBDUE IT WITH WISE WORDS AND REASON, NOT BEATING OR HARSHNESS. Though, it may be a plus for you at some point, say when she is in defence of your own right in an event. Even at that, applaud her and tell her it is still uncalled for and teach her other ways it cud be doen better.

afterall,'the king of all animals' and the name 'lion' mean the same thing, meaning you proof to her that there are subtle ways to do everything.

the above may not be all round, but will go a long way, ITS EXPERIENCE SPEAKING FOR ME.
Re: Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? by luckygig: 11:13am On May 26, 2011
oh, u are i good guy da doctor , i will practice that
Re: Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? by DaDoctor: 11:21am On May 26, 2011
All glory to God.
Dont fail to keep us updated.
it is well
Re: Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 27, 2011
sexylogan:

. . . . and a slap!
grin grin sooo true!
Re: Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her? by 190: 7:16am On May 27, 2011
smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! / Can You Gist A Girl In Pidgin English Language? / Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.