Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,508 members, 7,975,052 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. (895 Views)

Video Of South Africa Manager ‘sipho Nzuza’ Ch00ping His Friend’s Wife Drop / 30-year Old Lady Who Got Married At 17 Has Some Words Of Wisdom For Young Wives / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by chatinent: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
If you see my wife, she is the most beautiful thing in the world.

I can never cheat on her, she's cultured; she wouldn't either.

If you know my wife, tell her I so love her.

No other woman can take the love I have for her...except one person; the one who calls her mother.

Even after three kids, our love is still as young as we just met. I pray we remain like this till the 90s.

I love you, treasure m.

Even when we quarrel, e no reach that side.

I pray we always find a way to settle our differences.

Just like Adam and Eve, God made you for me.

She is gold.

She is the first option.

But...

She is from a different nation.

She is from imagiNATION. cry

Can you drop sth for your partner?

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by iamtardey: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by GOFRONT(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
I dont love my wife anymore......we are tired of ourselves.

Infact, Igando customary court on my mind these days.......Igando customary should prepare to receive me when I storm there.
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by DrayZee: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Try and let her see the words too.
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by chatinent: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
I dont love my wife anymore......we are tired of ourselves.

Infact, Igando customary court on my mind these days.......Igando customary should prepare to receive me when I storm there.

Do you think what is wrong can be settled?
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by thesicilian: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:

If you know my wife, tell her I so love her.

I'll tell her when next I see her
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Make I sit down see if my future husband go drop some lovely words for me. embarassed embarassed

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Legalcriminal: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make I sit down see if my future husband go drop some lovely words for me. embarassed embarassed
Mail me your picture

chatinent:

I can never cheat on her,

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Cerebellum: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
OP's kolo cry
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by chatinent: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
thesicilian:

I'll tell her when next I see her

Use the pronouns well when you see her. Remember it is a reported speech too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by debbydams(f): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
cry
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Demigod22: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
From the way these girls are behaving these days,even to love my sister the fear me. Above all, may we find someone who will genuinely reciprocate our love.
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
debbydams:
cry
Do you love your husband/bf? tongue
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dear loml, I only miss you when am breathing. I love u so much and I'll never cheat on you bae. You're the air i breath

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Jaydot01: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
LORI IRO gringrin
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by debbydams(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Do you love your husband/bf? tongue
sure
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by Divoc19(f): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Where is Team

'I love my wife/husband. But, I don't want him/her to know.'
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by chatinent: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Divoc19:
Where is Team

'I love my wife/husband. But, I don't want him/her to know.'
grin

Lol
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by chatinent: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Dear loml, I only miss you when am breathing. I love u so much and I'll never cheat on you bae. You're the air i breath

Excuse me, did Fati001 give you her permission to post her pictures?
Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by lilvicky68(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dear Sugar.. You better come fast..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Love Your Wife? Drop Some Words For Her. by thatsleepboy1: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oh what a poem. I love myself.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed That After 23, Girls’ Age Pause For At Least 5 Years? / Is It Right For A Man And Woman To Split Bills On Their First Date(photos) / Foods To Eat To Make Bigger Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.