Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,350 members, 7,891,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Best Nigerian Youtube Series You Need To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Nigerian Youtube Series You Need To Watch (1598 Views)

Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Youtube Series You Need To Watch by kennysoftSTUDIO(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigeria is known as a giant in many respects. With this in mind, there is no wonder that its large and thriving population have often turned to homegrown entertainment to fill their leisure time. However, while much of the wider world’s attention has been on Nollywood and the big screen. Nigeria’s creatives are turning to smaller screens and snackable drama series in order to capture the attention of a much wider and younger audience. The rise of web series on the continent has led to a wealth of content that is available to all, and we think it’s time the rest of the world got in on the act.

So here is our best Nigerian YouTube Series you need to watch to whet your appetite.

PAPA BENJI
Papa Benji was created by Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth. The story is based in a pepper soup joint named “Papa Benji” an industrious Igbo man who took a loan to start his pepper soup joint, which attends to many other interesting characters that come into the joint. And takes us on a journey into the complicated lives of the restaurant’s customers, with a sprinkle of current affairs. The series is based on his childhood experiences from old school comedy and personal life. The show is released every Saturday.
WATCH HERE: [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwamc8yqBQc&list=PL0702dFbBFPTNOpFUfaZrkrp_b4LBZfQv
[/url]

Inspector K
Advertised as a ‘crime comedy’ Inspector K bravely breaks the mould of your traditional Lagos Island drama. The series begins with a murder at a Lagos house party and Inspector K’s arrival on a motorcycle sets the tone for this five-part whodunnit web series. This series is certainly worth a watch for Inspector K’s outbursts and interruptions, the one liner’s delivered by Koye Kekere-Ekun can leave you winded. The inspector withholds respect from everyone but takes respect where it is not offered, beginning one interrogation with “Do you know I hate you? I hate your life; I hate your homeless look...I hate your videos”. Accompanied by a duo of pidgin speaking sergeants, these loveable fools remain unserious and yet manage to wrap up this whodunnit comedy series. Let it be noted, the storyline indisputably needs work and the big reveal will definitely leave you scratching your head, but it will make you laugh and sometimes that’s all you need. The show is released every Wednesday.
WATCH HERE: [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZ-MhURpRo&t=896s
[/url]

To check out more click the link: https://kennysoftstudio.com/blog_post?title=best-nigerian-youtube-series-you-need-to-watch

(1) (Reply)

REFLEXION A Non-dialogue Experimental Relationship Drama By Oluwadare Kayode / Choose From My Movie Library For A Token! / Game Of Thrones Wins Emmy Awards In Los Angeles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.