Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) (59061 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Gonna check out the book - I think we all deserve to know the truth around aids. The Covid thing is still up in the air with some saying it came from a meat market in China and others saying it's from.a Chinese lab. And right now China is not cooperating with inspections around their labs.
There's an agenda at play here. Covid just popped up from nowhere just last year but already there are vaccines for it, What about AiDs which has been with us since the 80's if im not mistaken, why has it taken so long or them to even produce a vaccine? I understand viruses aren't the same but something's definitely fishy. It is as if their plan was to introduce these vaccines in the first place. It's a case of 'lets create a problem so we can come up with a solution "
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u also think it was manufactured?

If it were manufactured, we could say the common cold, syphilis and other STDs were manufactured. Heck, even streptococci. Plus HIV didn't begin in human populations otherwise Africans would've been long dead through polygamy, tribal marking, Reed dances, FGM, etc.

Things like Ebola seem to have been minding their own business until humans ate them. Maybe HIV was minding its own business until someone had carnal relations with it. wink

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Wonder why there are Culling programs then....
.......... If all, especially the wild and dangerous should live free and destroy other ecosystem users, in the process.

There's always outrage when certain countries cull because other parts of the continent and the world are facing shortages of the same species - so theres always the option of relocating them.

I never said wild animals should be left to endanger human lives. I said they also have the right to roam around and to life, and that we should look for humane solutions. Your argument on the other hand is just driven by thirst for blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2021
IronGalaxy:
There's an agenda at play here. Covid just popped up from nowhere just last year but already there are vaccines for it, What about AiDs which has been with us since the 80's if im not mistaken, why has it taken so long or them to even produce a vaccine? I understand viruses aren't the same but something's definitely fishy. It is as if their plan was to introduce these vaccines in the first place. It's a case of 'lets create a problem so we can come up with a solution "

Part of the reason the Covid vaccine came out quickly is because the virus is related to the flu pathogen (what I've heard), so it's not completely new although more transmissible and deadly. So scientists were working on something they were already familiar with. There was also unprecedented amounts of money thrown to finding a vaccine fast by the rich countries - that's why they felt they had to receive a major share of the doses first.

There could be a conspiracy but I think the price was too much to pay for the world economy (various countries) just so that big pharma could make a quick buck. All sorts of countries, even mortal enemies agreed Covid existed (thats rare) and suffered equally (there were no gainers). So I'm personally ruling out a global conspiracy and suspecting the Chinese market or lab theories.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Princedapace(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2021
FIrst thing, I give it to South Africa, Egypt and Morocco Health care systems. These countries have been able to attract forigeners to use their health care system. They even have attracted foreign heads of states from other African countries.

U see eh, these countries no be our mate. Na we just dey make noise. They are better than Nigeria in all things infrastructure. I wonder when this Nigeria will be like this.

Get well, boy.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

Snails are more saprophytic in the wild than anything else, which I find gross. And yes, yummy pigs are bad omnivores, from eating babies to dead rats. I guess the ones we're served have been purged with "clean" food, though.

I don't think there's any culture that people happily eat hyena. Maybe during famines or something. lipsrsealed

@bolded - Oooh, shade shocked grin I get u cool

Yeah, hopefully my polony and russians are farm bred, fed proper food and abiding by international standards. Do u know what polony and russians are grin?
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by chatinent: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2021
Mehn, so traumatic.

Common dog wey pursue me nearly give me cardiac arrest. How much more this.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by fineboynl(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Hyana that's eat victims alive... The reason the boy is alive is because hyana Don't kill thier preah they eat them alive. If it's Lion or tigers they would have attack the windpipe not bite to the face.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
shocked

Would you feel the same knowing you're eating a hyena that ripped apart a Little boys face?

They just said the following day they'd be out hunting it down and turning it into pepper soup. I'm guessing even a hyena or lion that eats a person would just have it's belly set aside and the rest go straight into a pot.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If it were manufactured, we could say the common cold, syphilis and other STDs were manufactured. Heck, even streptococci. Plus HIV didn't begin in human populations otherwise Africans would've been long dead through polygamy, tribal marking, Reed dances, FGM, etc.

Things like Ebola seem to have been minding their own business until humans ate them. Maybe HIV was minding its own business until someone had carnal relations with it. wink

I'm really not into conspiracy theories but then again it's also dangerous to believe and accept everything we're told by the powerful. So listening to both sides and then comparing the arguments is also vital in order to come to your own conclusion. Right now I believe Covid is real and there's conspiracy behind it. Will read up some more on AIDS.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

They just said the following day they'd be out hunting it down and turning it into pepper soup. I'm guessing even a hyena or lion that eats a person would just have it's belly set aside and the rest go straight into a pot.

Lol @belly set aside. But these animals are made up of the bloody murder of other animals, down to their muscles.

I still don't think anyone eats hyena willingly.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @belly set aside. But these animals are made up of the bloody murder of other animals, down to their muscles.

I still don't think anyone eats hyena willingly.

I don't even know what to say at this point. U alluded to exact problem earlier and I concur.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm really not into conspiracy theories but then again it's also dangerous to believe and accept everything we're told by the powerful. So listening to both sides and then comparing the arguments is also vital in order to come to your own conclusion. Right now I believe Covid is real and there's conspiracy behind it. Will read up some more on AIDS.

Yes to SARS, and all the flu strains since then. But not HIV. It appears more natural.

At this point I would say that most Africa HIV conspiracies are racially prejudiced in nature, because earliest cases were mostly gay white men. If Hitler didn't think of nuking Africa, is it years later in a world fostering race relations that white people would specifically release HIV, and on who in particular seeing as it doesn't discriminate? A disease that they could get easily from infected objects and blood if they were opposed that greatly to miscegenation? Too risky to be possible.

But who knows.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - Oooh, shade shocked grin I get u cool

Yeah, hopefully my polony and russians are farm bred, fed proper food and abiding by international standards. Do u know what polony and russians are grin?

wink

I don't like polony. Prefer plain meats and cuts. I don't grudge -wors though.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yes to SARS, and all the flu strains since then. But not HIV. It appears more natural.

At this point I would say that most Africa HIV conspiracies are racially prejudiced in nature, because earliest cases were mostly gay white men. If Hitler didn't think of nuking Africa, is it years later in a world fostering race relations that white people would specifically release HIV, and on who in particular seeing as it doesn't discriminate? A disease that they could get easily from infected objects and blood if they were opposed that greatly to miscegenation? Too risky to be possible.

But who knows.

@bolded - that was my earlier point against Covid conspiracies, everyone's been hit hard. Personally I think HIV went undetected for a while on our continent and even if the apartheid government noticed it around the mining areas where it is believed it first proliferated (from central African labour migrants who came in contact with chimps) they didn't report it for reasons only known to them (secretive state). How it got to the gay population in the western world I can't even begin to explain, that's why I said I need to read some more on the possible origins of aids.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

wink

I don't like polony. Prefer plain meats and cuts. I don't grudge -wors though.

Lol, ok mystery solved homeboi grin cool
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by KingDash: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Enoch07:
Lucky boy!!! Thank science for doctors.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Decryptor(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Kpokrikpo:
Thank God he's not a Nigerian, I doubt he would have survived if it were to be in Nigeria.

Fear wouldn't have allowed any living hyena in Nigeria go near anybody because of Nigerians and their penchant for meat.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Stanchem029: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2021
1Outreach:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Anthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4V1Otlz58

Anthony m okeke the criminal is here again
oshiole600barawobanza

Tony the scammer, I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Myhusband(m): 2:53am On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

What hunger cannot do does not exist..
Here in Nigeria we eat anything

stop ridiculing Nigerians, Not all Nigerians are Barbarians like you and your household

you people won't stop ridiculing your country because you eat anything in your family doesn't mean we do the same

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by seanjy4konji: 4:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks God its not under Buhari goverment...We will be typing RIP BY NOW...

Person weh hyennanana no attack self deh find bread and akara to chop he never see not to talk of person weh don turn meat for hyenanana....many men go wan even cut am put for pot due to hunger...

Lifeless one deh go igbo land wear trouser like constable weh ogogoro don destroy hin career...

I pray no one reading this does not need medical attention that pass panadol power then you will know its grace of God that kept us whole...

Before you even see doctor...you don pafuka...thank God say our leaders no be God...hospitalna death sentence at times...

Always say thank you God for good health.

Upon all the billions allocated still...even ASO ROCK NO GET FREE PARACETAMOL...IF you doubt me?even try enter tell them you sick na say u need help...

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by chukxie(m): 4:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Get well, kiddo!
Kudos to all the doctors and nurses who have helped the kid to get a semblance of life again.
And kudos to South Africa for providing hospitals for her citizens and even foreigners, and paying her medical professionals their salaries unlike one silly country where medical professionals are currently on strike.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Successmind(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2021
See how clean the hospital in Zimbabwe looks like. No b our lawma hospital.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Boyooosa(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Pitiful boy, I pray he survives the days ahead.

If the hyena had been attacked & killed before it pounced on the boy, our animal activists would claim it's a harmless animal.

Honestly, I don't understand how crazily some people can be ridiculous, they will intend to adopt a practice in US or Germany in Nigeria, where mosquito can bite and kill someone because of inadequate health facility...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by tonididdy(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Lifetime trauma.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by lilvicky68(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Myhusband:

stop ridiculing Nigerians, Not all Nigerians are Barbarians like you and your household

you people won't stop ridiculing your country because you eat anything in your family doesn't mean we do the same
Are you done??

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Jordanalex: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Imagine a country where wild animals roams around, causes bodily harm and in some cases mauled their victims to death...

If this happened in my homeland Nigeria, next day all the able bodied men in the community would storm the said forest, and kill all moving, crawling and jumping animal in there.

Oops! Wild animals don't roam here because our love for bush meats has made run away...

Eh so what are you trying to say in essence, that they should be allowed to walk or roam freely??
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Special thanks to the hospital and staffs who worked to the recovery of this young man. He will become master one day with plenty children grin, just kidding. Another thank you to all the staffs. Thank God for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Kpokrikpo: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2021
Decryptor:

Fear wouldn't have allowed any living hyena in Nigeria go near anybody because of Nigerians and their penchant for meat.
cheesy cheesy
Probably it will end up in the pot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Adakintroy: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Kpokrikpo:
Thank God he's not a Nigerian, I doubt he would have survived if it were to be in Nigeria.

My friend shut up.with this things. It getting too old. Everything thing una go use as opportunity to batch una country. Una no get sense sef.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Adakintroy: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
A hyena's bite is more powerful than a lion's. It can crush bones plus they can start eating their prey while its still alive. Dude is lucky to be alive.

Am telling you. Those things are rugged. They are second only to lions in the big cats ranking. Even almighty leopard de give them chance one on one. Their aggression no be here.

That boy is lucky they did not start from his soft under belly. They would have ripped out his guts. Thank God for him.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by DoggoneDogg: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Adakintroy:

Am telling you. Those things are rugged. They are second only to lions in the big cats ranking. Even almighty leopard de give them chance one on one. Their aggression no be here.

That boy is lucky they did not start from his soft under belly. They would have ripped out his guts. Thank God for him.

Lol
You're correct but they're dog family not cats.

The hyena was prolly confused cuz he hasn't eaten human before so he fit never decode where the belle location dey. Na their choice target be dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.