Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody (1470 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
I’M NOT WRITING THIS TO IMPRESS ANYBODY!!�‍♂️

I still don't understand why some guys treats ladies like slaves.� instead of treating them well.❤️

They go through alot for crying out loud!!� no guy can ever bleed for 24hours non-stop but ladies bleed at least 5 days in a month.��

The worst part is some guys would impregnate a lady��..and the next thing they will say is go and abort �After promising her the whole world.�that moment she says you should use protection that she doesn't want to get pregnant, you will be like baby am here for you even if you get pregnant.��

After everything she did for the sake of love, you would look for another lady and leave her in pains.�
Some guys will even lie to a girl and won't feel anything a bit while lying.� bro, must you lie to get down with her.?�‍♂️

Treat every lady like your mother and sister,❤️respect every female and make them know their worth.� if you don't have good plans for a lady, please do not bother going to meet her.�‍♂️

Not every lady is a sex object.�

Shout out to all ladies who decides to stay single because of heartbreaks .�(God will surely make a way very soon).�

Shout out to every man who has only one lady and treats her like a queen (you are the real Kings)� �‍♂️

IS THE VOLUME LOUD

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by SportsHD: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thegidredpiller won't like this. Nevertheless, there are still tons of good people out there. And, this problem ain't synonymous to men only, there are also devilish women out there.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Well... GidiRat won't like this.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Thegidredpiller won't like this. Nevertheless, there are still tons of good people out there. And, this problem ain't synonymous to men only, there are also devilish women out there.
I'm creating a new thread in respect to this right now!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
The volume was very loud. Op, u did well.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nonexisting1: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
angry

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Theboy21: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Op Hope Nairaland chicks will offer you some bunches of pussies for this wonderful act of asslicking cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
See now Op, GidiRat don go dey cry for him thread o... He's gonna need a lot of validation from his Redpillers before he'll get a good night rest.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Ahmback(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
The volume was very loud. Op, u did well.
tarhh! Shattap dere
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by phazotron(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

I still don't understand why some guys treats ladies like slaves.� instead of treating them well.❤️

They go through alot for crying out loud!!� no guy can ever bleed for 24hours non-stop but ladies bleed at least 5 days in a month.��

The worst part is some guys would impregnate a lady��..and the next thing they will say is go and abort �After promising her the whole world.�that moment she says you should use protection that she doesn't want to get pregnant, you will be like baby am here for you even if you get pregnant.��

After everything she did for the sake of love, you would look for another lady and leave her in pains.�
Some guys will even lie to a girl and won't feel anything a bit while lying.� bro, must you lie to get down with her.?�‍♂️

Treat every lady like your mother and sister,❤️respect every female and make them know their worth.� if you don't have good plans for a lady, please do not bother going to meet her.�‍♂️

Shout out to all ladies who decides to stay single because of heartbreaks .�(God will surely make a way very soon).�

Shout out to every man who has only one lady and treats her like a queen (you are the real Kings)� �‍♂️

IS THE VOLUME LOUD

Because some are naive enough to believe.

Believe it or not, premarital sex is bad.

Those that have ears let them hear
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:38am On Sep 10, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

look son,that's a whole ton of horse dong right there grin
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ahmback:
tarhh! Shattap dere
you dey craze. U better mind your business
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Lilpen3758: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
you dey craze. U better mind your business
who dey find you ?? undecided
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Lilpen3758: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
SportsHD:
grin grin grin @thegidredpiller won't like this grin grin
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
who dey find you ?? undecided
na Ahmback ooo angry angry
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin grin @thegidredpiller won't like this grin grin
who cares undecided undecided
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by debbydams(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Today go sweet grin
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Ahmback(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
na Ahmback ooo angry angry
I'm not in the mood today.
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ahmback:
I'm not in the mood today.
that's good smiley
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
blooooooodyyyyy simp
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Savedday: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
A*s licking!

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Dufil(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Trust a woman at your risk, Adam did and he failed God.
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Lilsameey: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

IS THE VOLUME LOUD

,...All I know is that both redpillers,simps, feminist,etc,....All of them met the wrong person, who messed them up.
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Polynek(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...All I know is that both redpillers,simps, feminist,etc,....All of them met the wrong person, who messed them up.
What of me that is yet to meet? grin grin
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Truvelisback(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg, no comemess Ooo.
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by MasterShifu010(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
that’s why i always tell guys to forget about love and stick to what you want which is sex, and as a girl if you want money just say so, we that want sex will give you money in exchange for it, we don’t have to promise you the whole world , no lies no commitment , just transaction ....
but sometimes people allow themselves to be carried away .
there’s this olosho i used to pay and bang, there’s no day we sex that i don’t pay her , but one strange thing she started doing that got me thinking was ,whenever we finished sexing and bade each other goodbye , when i got home she’ll call me to know if i’m home (why would she care? )
so one day as we met at the usual hotel we do meet after i paid for the room , and we got inside , she refused to have sex , i was surprised and asked her what the problem was , and she said i only call her whenever i want sex ....ahh!!!!!.....lols....see me see wahala!!......i wanted to ask her if i had ever failed to pay her whenever we had sex , and besides she was the one that fixed the price that i always paid her and besides she is an olosho , but i didn’t want to say it outrightly to her face , am a respectful guy no matter what , so i had to calm her down, lie to her that am always busy and i assured her things would change , honestly in my mind if she had told me this before i paid for the hotel room , i woulda left her and gone my way but she let me pay 4k for room , my money no go waste like that, so finally we sexed and after that night i deleted her number . she kept calling ,i never picked she gave up .....and funny thing most of the olosho i meet usually catch feelings , that shit freaks me out ... we Bleep i pay , am not emotionally available for feelings ,
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Lilsameey: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Polynek:
What of me that is yet to meet? grin grin
,..Watchout my brother,..Watch your back, watch where you step, Watch where you sit, eat, talk. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by InfinityFabric: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Then goes on to impress somebody.

The worst part is some guys would impregnate a lady
She made the choice to sleep with the guy. And she also made the choice to get pregnant.

��..and the next thing they will say is go and abort
Well... back to choice. Abortion is generally a bad thing tho.

�After promising her the whole world.
Choice! Choice. She chose to believe it.

�that moment she says you should use protection that she doesn't want to get pregnant, you will be like baby am here for you even if you get pregnant.��
So she's stupid. You're confirming the stupidity of baby mams of nowadays and you're blaming the men ?

Hypergamy goes both ways.

Again... choice. She could've waited for marriage, no ?

This is either blue-pilled beta speaking or female in disguise.
In men's world: RESPECT IS EARNED. It's like we'll ask all your Alma mater to disown you at this rate.
You get respected for what you have done, period.

Define sex object

You ain't gonna the cookie with this attitude.

Kings marry more than one wife.

All in all, this is either a baby mama or danger zone citizen trying hard to console herself or a blue-pilled conditioned male trying to give baby mamas hope.
Re: I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody by Pumpumking: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

IS THE VOLUME LOUD

angry

(1) (Reply)

Portable Video Girls He Is Been F**king In Kenya Pt2 / Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future: A Bitter Experience! / How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.