Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,334 members, 7,917,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

35 Common Sense That Makes Sense. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 35 Common Sense That Makes Sense. (289 Views)

When It Makes Sense To Use Python To Build An Ecommerce Website / I Wish More Nairalanders Could Appear To Have Common Sense When They Post / Alleged N525b Loot In Abia And Common Sense: Matters Arising By AUF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Common Sense That Makes Sense. by Ochari: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
(1) Stand when talking with your seniors.
(2) Give up your seat for the elderly.
(3) Never exchange words with your parents even if they’re wrong. Clarify your point another day when temperatures cool down.
(4) Don’t pocket or chew gum while addressing people in public.
(5) Waiting for others to finish their point doesn’t kill.
(6) Wait for others during meals.
(7) Give thanks before eating.
(cool You can do better than a hyena. Eat moderately.
(9) Learn to share the road.
(10) Stop hooting unnecessarily.
(11) Be patient with others.
(12) Never pee nor dump by the roadside.
(13) Be considerate of fellow humans.
Read more....

https://felicitygists.com/morals-35-common-sense-that-make-sense/
Re: 35 Common Sense That Makes Sense. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
K. But your number. If I get you correctly, you mean if someone excuses himself from the dinning to use the restroom, o should wait until they get back?

Can that work here in naija? Me I can't do it. You'll join me anytime you're done.

(1) (Reply)

Y / Osun Govt Organises Essay Competition To Mark Nigeria's 61 Independence As Bowe / Current Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.