Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,490 members, 7,914,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up (649 Views)

Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / I Need Prayer Warriors / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2021
I came back from work feeling weak and I feel d weakness from my left rib region I taught it was hunger I be eaten and I just feel this heaviness in my heart woke up am scared. My mum told me yesterday morning she has been having bad feelings .
Please I need all d prayers I can get
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by anthonyuncle(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2021
it is well,

you'll be fine
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by Bola146(f): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2021
The Lord is your strength, please don't give up

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
The Lord is your strength, please don't give up
thanks ma
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2021
anthonyuncle:
it is well,

you'll be fine
thanks
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
I came back from work feeling weak and I feel d weakness from my left rib region I taught it was hunger I be eaten and I just feel this heaviness in my heart woke up am scared. My mum told me yesterday morning she has been having bad feelings .
You again?

Why not just repent since you're being given no other option but to do so.

If anything happens to you, you would have no one else to blame, because in spite of all you've been through that has shown you that your wayward life is responsible for your sufferings and attacks you face, you still want to continue in it.

The ball is in your court.
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
You again?

If anything happens to you, you would have no one else to blame, because in spite of all you've been through that has shown you that your wayward life was responsible for your sufferings and attacks, you still want to continue in it.

Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by InfernoNig: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Who give up na him Bleep up. Keep on fighting bro.
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by OlawaleBammie: 2:23am On Sep 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Guy nothing is happening to u IJN
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by ochibuogwu5: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2021
May the healing mercy of God heal your soul, spirit and body in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 5:08am On Sep 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Guy nothing is happening to u IJN
Amen thanks bro
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 5:08am On Sep 10, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
May the healing mercy of God heal your soul, spirit and body in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen thanks sir
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You again?

If anything happens to you, you would have no one else to blame, because in spite of all you've been through that has shown you that your wayward life was responsible for your sufferings and attacks, you still want to continue in it.

I have o 3 weeks have never gone there
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
I have o 3 weeks have never gone there
Have you repented and surrendered your life to Christ?

That's the point, because you may not have gone there for a while just because things are difficult for you, not that you've changed your ways.

If you seek a lasting solution to your problem not just a stop-gap measure, you need to repent and completely submit your life to God.

God bless.
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by kenzysmith: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Have you repented and surrendered your life to Christ?

That's the point, because you may not have gone there for a while just because things are difficult for you, not that you've changed your ways.

If you seek a lasting solution to your problem not just a stop-gap measure, you need to repent and completely submit your life to God.

God bless.
who told u things are difficult for me this is a place I can't do without for space of 3 days all I need from u is encouragement not this . I need prayer now
Re: Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
who told u things are difficult for me this is a place I can't do without for space of 3 days all I need from u is encouragement not this . I need prayer now
Bro, I no get encouragement to waste. Sin no more so that nothing worse comes upon you as Jesus said.

With all the prayer in the world, if you continue in your sins, you would never be safe. You'd still be vulnerable to the devices of the devil.

So that's just my sincere advice for you. You mustn't take it though.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting / Reasons Why You Should Not Be Alive As A christian According To The Bible / BACKSLIDING: Demas Has Forsaken Me Having Loved This Present World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.