Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,431 members, 7,923,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

Bbnaija: “I Want You Because You’re Smart” – Emmanuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Want You Because You’re Smart” – Emmanuel (578 Views)

“I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / ‘mumu You Commented Late Because You’re Scared Of Losing Your Endorsement Deal W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Want You Because You’re Smart” – Emmanuel by Taiyemando(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, ‘Emmanuel’ reveals his feeling for ‘Angel’ also describes his reasons for being attracted to her.

While discussing with ‘Angel’, He discloses his feelings to her, Angel.........................................................................

click the below link for more details..........

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/10/bbnaija-i-want-you-because-youre-smart-emmanuel-makes-move-towards-angel/

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Birthday With Chinese Themed Party / Bbnaija WHITEMONEY Kiss Obi CUBANA As They Meet At Abuja Party With Angel, Cross / Mixed Reactions As Celebrities Descend On Tiwa Savage Again Over Her Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.