Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,705 members, 7,847,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 (259 Views)

Now, Let The True Church Judge The Political Situation In Babylon / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by GdNews32: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Posted this so you all will be aware and you don't make terrible mistakes and partake in the curse.

To prove this to you, it will be very easy for the red one to take over power and lead. It will happen at the right time and only GOD can stop him.

I would advice the red one to be careful how how he treats GOD's annoited servants..that is what mostly cost him the problems he experienced during his past reign.
Ofcourse, I know he will be encouraged to go after the saints. If he wants an easy reign he should not do that.
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by GdNews32: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2021
GdNews32:
Posted this so you all will be aware and you don't make terrible mistakes and partake in the curse.

To prove this to you, it will be very easy for the red one to take over power and lead. It will happen at the right time and only GOD can stop him.

I would advice the red one to be careful how how he treats GOD's annoited servants..that is what mostly cost him the problems he experienced during his past reign.
Ofcourse, I know he will be encouraged to go after the saints. If he wants an easy reign he should not do that.

Bump.. .. .. .. ...
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by GdNews32: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2021
GdNews32:

Bump.... .... ... ... .
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by GdNews32: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2021
GdNews32:

Bump... ... ..... ..
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump... ... . .
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump.. .... ... .
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump.. . ... .
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On May 09, 2022
GdNews32:

Bump.. .. .
Re: The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On May 10, 2022
GdNews32:

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Us Sense So That We Won't Be Senseless - Fr. Ugwu / Heels And Valleys (christian Fiction) / Victory Through Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.