Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,619 members, 7,944,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma (475 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / #bbnaija: Those Mercy Nipples Too Hard For Bbnaija Crown / "I'm Still Human"-Bbnaija's Alex Replies Those Criticising Her For Boarding Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by MsDoris(f): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Newly evicted Big Brother Naija shine ya eye'' housemate, Boma, has tagged those critzing him for having an affair with fellow ex housemate, Tega, as hypocrites.

Recall Boma and Tega got evicted on Sunday, 8th September, during the live eviction show, after they came bottom on the vote list, and it was assumed their illicit affair in Biggie's house which resulted to them losing fans.

Their eviction from the show was followed by several criticisms and bashing from Nigerians, including celebrities, and Boma has now addressed it.

According to him, the people criticizing are hypocrites who also sleep with other people’s wives.

He made this known in a recent interview with Punch.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-those-criticizing-me-for-my.html

Re: Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by Naijanascam: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2021
And you shamelessly displaying your gutter attitude without a single remorse..........

Sleeping with your fellow man's wife and

Calling her your fellow house mate not minding that you are slowly digging the grave that will eventually swallow you..

Congratulations to you both now and in future
Re: Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by Jerryherd: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2021
I know his apologies were just fake, Boma would still continue kpanshing Tega till they place thunderbolt on Tega
Re: Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by slyfox35(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
I know his apologies were just fake, Boma would still continue kpanshing Tega till they place thunderbolt on Tega
Your head dey there..one bottle for you
Re: Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by Onyi22(f): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2021
He's right, no one is a saint
Re: Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2021
I don't blame him for making that statement because 98% of Nigerian women are useless, especially d married ones...It takes d grace of God to meet the remaining 2%.
Re: Bbnaija: " Those Criticising Me For My Affair With Tega Are Hypocrites " - Boma by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
That's why I don't accept apologies easily because some people ain't truly sorry but just want to feel alright in their misdoings. Shameless man and a shameless woman

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Saskay Cried Last Night Again Because Of Jaypaul / Bbnaija: Fake Eviction As Pere Leaves House / Davido Encourages Tiwa Savage, After Using Her Son’s School Fees To Buy Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.