Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Urgently Needed Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgently Needed Pls (585 Views)

Pink Lips Balm Needed,pls!! / Serious Help Needed Pls Only Professional Doctors Result Attached / Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed Pls by pattito1(f): 1:09pm On May 24, 2011
A FRIEND OF MINE WAS RAPED BY SOME HOODLUMS THREE(3) WEEKS AGO,AND NOW IT HAS RESULTED TO A TWO WEEKS PREGNACY. SHE IS HYPERTENSIVE AND WANTS TO REMOVE IT,BECAUSE OF THE LIFE TIME STIGMA IT WOULD CAUSE HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.PLS WHAT DRUGS CAN SHE TAKE TO FLUSH IT OUT SINCE IT IS ONLY TWO WEEKS OLD CAUSE I FEEL FOR HER ALOT. MATURED RESPONSE PLS.
Re: Urgently Needed Pls by pattito1(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2011
I need response pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgently Needed Pls by ab1989: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
Leave the pregnancy and consult your doctor and pray. God is able to heal you,dont commit murder.
Re: Urgently Needed Pls by manneger(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
Let her go to heart to heart and check her status.
Re: Urgently Needed Pls by EvilBrain1(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2011
R@pe victims are one of the most annoying casualties of Nigeria's stu.pid abortion law. Fortunately, like most laws over here, it's hardly ever enforced. If she your friend was r@ped, then its perfectly understandable that she doesn't want to destroy all her future plans by keeping the baby. In my opinion, she shouldn't be forced to do so because of some other people's religious views.

Tell your friend to go and see a gynaecologist. Also she should also do an HIV test now (to see if she had the virus before the r@pe) and again in 3 to 6 months (to see if she has been newly infected). HIV is treatable. If, god forbid, the r@pists have given it to her she'll be far better of if she knows.

My condolences to her.
Re: Urgently Needed Pls by toaspromo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
since it is 2 weeks old it is still under control the best bet is to go to the doctor otherwise she can live the pregnant and have a baby

(1) (Reply)

Women's Corner / 100% Permanent Relief From Asthma - Dr. Achudan / Girls From The Uk A Little Help Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.