Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,447 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi (42531 Views)

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada / Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi / Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by miraculousGod(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
sorry mc Morris, you discovered the gold mine but Adekunle is now mining the gold.

1 Like

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Gkemz: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
You brought her to the limelight with an expectation she will either give you toto or marry you. But as she didn't give you any, you're pained.
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Charx122: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
KindlyAssist:
Oh well , its that last adage For me o.

WHO BELLE FULL GO STILL HUNGRY.

Omo the thing pain the guy..one good turn deserves another..

1 Like

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Cerebellum: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Foodqueen:

Ur mother right?

A bastardd, useless and abandoned child without responsible parents abuses another

Eleribuu omo!
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Kobicove(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imagine that jibe at Blackface grin.

Any help you render in getting another person to reach up, just have it in mind that you are doing it for humanity sake.

It appears people often forget the good done to them, but always quick to remember the evil they received.

That's human nature undecided

1 Like

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Foodqueen(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cerebellum:

A bastardd, useless and abandoned child without responsible parents abuses another

Eleribuu omo!

Ur mother abi?
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by 77star: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imagine that jibe at Blackface grin.

Any help you render in getting another person to reach up, just have it in mind that you are doing it for humanity sake.

It appears people often forget the good done to them, but always quick to remember the evil they received.
u right
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Angeldemon: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
women naturally are ungrateful.
They dont even feel it or remember that is how natural it is to them.
Before i help a woman i always check if any man needs same help she needs. if a man needs it i rather help a man than give it to a woman because a man will appreciate it more in future.

1 Like

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Cerebellum: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Foodqueen:

My mother abi?

Stop disgracing your mother

She has suffered for you a lot already
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Masterkernel1: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Foodqueen:

Ur mother is foolish.

If you had a mother, you won't be this vile and bitter.

1 Like

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Ofama733: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who is comedian? Never heard his name,never!
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by MNDY(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
This month is the month of letting the cat out of the bag..

I will soon call out two NL boys.

For abandoning you after getting the Coochie or what?
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Segeshow: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Always knew she was a cunt. Always sermonizing about proper behavior and Yahoo boys. She no know say Yahoo boys are integral in helping many families out of penury. Its just like the Italian mafia, we all know they are criminals but they are idolized by Hollywood and still earn money to feed their children. Simi is judgemental and condescending. Adekunle Gold, good luck in the wars to come.
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Boniii3939:
Good one
Please
Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Angeldemon:
women naturally are ungrateful.
They dont even feel it or remember that is how natural it is to them.
Before i help a woman i always check if any man needs same help she needs. if a man needs it i rather help a man than give it to a woman because a man will appreciate it more in future.

Please
Can you help me with any amount of money?

I will be very grateful
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by jago2016(m): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2021
I keep telling people to help without expectations.

1 Like

Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Caseless: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2021
KindlyAssist:
Oh well , its that last adage For me o.

WHO BELLE FULL GO STILL HUNGRY.
I didn't even get it at first. Lol. That's what will make Simi to react. It's like saying she can still go back to her suffering days.
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Dozman88: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm once you have done someone a favour and the person bites you, you just have to move on with the mature mind and never talk about the person fame or attitude in the future again... learn to move on..think straight.
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by Rhozabeth(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Some Nigerians with this entitlement mentality sha! Here the way this one was sounding! because u helped get to where she is so she come and start to worship u abi? Continue!
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by SenecaTheYonger: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2021
bomasek:
The money and the fame made us all change places- 2pac.

Abeg wetin be the telegram ashawo link url? Abeg type am for notepad screenshot am make them mods no delete am before I see am
Re: “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi by McEphiks(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Aufbauh post=105678970]No one owes you nothing, not even your parents or siblings.
Know this and know peace!

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first". Mark Twain[/quote

How this one take relate with wetin he talk now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) / Otedola Takes Over Sadiq Daba’s Medical Bills / Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.