Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,567 members, 7,885,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

President Visit To Imo State - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Visit To Imo State - Photos (764 Views)

Orji Kalu: President’s Visit To South-east Will Clear Lies That He Is Not Buhari / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Visit To Imo State - Photos by Redcrafton: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2021
I am a bit late to the party of the president's visit to Imo state yesterday.

It is a fantastic thing for the president to visit, but I have been searching everywhere for the projects commissioned.

Can anyone be kind to direct to links or show the pictures of the projects?

It's normal to see projects when they are commissioned as below...

https://www.nairaland.com/6652991/president-buhari-commissions-zobe Katsina-water

Re: President Visit To Imo State - Photos by richmond500: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do u understand the meaning of commissioning projects?

The projects are Naze-Poly Nekede Road, Balloon Technology Drainage Tunnel at Dick Tiger, Amakohia Egbeada bypass and the New Government House Executive Chambers.
Re: President Visit To Imo State - Photos by NLPoliceWoman: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
RTR
Re: President Visit To Imo State - Photos by newinventions: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy
Re: President Visit To Imo State - Photos by assent: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Lolz. You are wasting your time.

Mannabbgrills, you are a rule breaker yourself. You have multiple monickers.

You lack morals to report anybody, because your own conduct on nairaland is against the rule too.

So, keep quiet
Re: President Visit To Imo State - Photos by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Me too, still waiting to see the videos or a pictures of projects commissioned. Because the last time I checked, I saw a gutter that is supposed to be a local government project.

Imagine flying from Abuja to commission a gutter in Kastina

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Lies: The More You Look The Less You See / TRULY TRULY NNAMDI KANU IS AGENT OF CALIPHATE / Hypocrisy:DSS lacks power to ask Independent journalist to reveal source, Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.