Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

"God Sent Me To Nigeria To Curb Poverty" — Actor, Williams Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Sent Me To Nigeria To Curb Poverty" — Actor, Williams Uchemba (253 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / "Child Actor" Williams Uchemba Wows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Sent Me To Nigeria To Curb Poverty" — Actor, Williams Uchemba by Nzie(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Williams has become one of the most loved and admired actor in Nigeria due to his kindness and generosity. Recall that the actor,  adopted an 18-year-old carpenter last year, not stopping there he went head to gift of fan 50k for his university fees. Although, the fan initially asked for 20k.

Click link below to continue reading;

https://celebrity-profile.com/god-sent-me-to-nigeria-to-curb-poverty-actor-williams-uchemba/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike Speaks After Alleged Breakup With Lover (WATCH VID / Small Doctor Performance In Cairo Egypt / "The Love Is Too Much" - Watch How Fans Campaign For WHITE MONEY In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.