Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze (18091 Views)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / 2023: North Will Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari - Bala Mohammed / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Pidginwhisper: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2021
77up:
I pity the useless parents that breed you. That ashawo you call your mother could have aborted you since the lunatic gigolo you call father could not afford #50 condom to prevent this kind of bastard in the society.
Eeyah. Now I understand you wella, you have a terrible upbringing. I guess your mother told you a story of how 15naira 7up was what it took your drunken lout of a father to lure your ape looking mother to an uncompleted building and bleeped your ape looking fugly mother and ended up with with repugnant abomination like you. It was so shocking that you had to retain the name 7up as moniker. Omo ale akobi elede.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by APCNig: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2021
There are noises everywhere. But, Tinubu will single handedly decide APC next flag bearer, just as he did it 2015.

Political kindergartens can keep shouting here and there, but Tinubu is the BOSS. Even in 2015 when the North was to produce the president, Tinubu single handedly ensured the lifeless terrorist got the ticket. Now, imagine when the presidency is zoned to the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by APCNig: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
MrBONE2:
They should be expecting More Bullion Vans loaded with Cash send to them by the Almighty IROKOgrin

He is better and Stronger than all palm trees put together in yeastcheesy

And you know with bullion van money, Tinubu will buy all Igbo leaders.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Perfectbeing(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2021
As unpopular as the Fulanis are (thanks to Buhari, Bandits and Boko Haram), Atiku or El Rufai (or any other big Fulani politician)would garner more votes than the biggest Igbo politician in an election. Not because people hate the Igbos, but it's because they don't know how to play politics. Politics is a game of numbers. You don't play such games with emotions and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by 77up(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Eeyah. Now I understand you wella, you have a terrible upbringing. I guess your mother told you a story of how 15naira 7up was what it took your drunken lout of a father to lure your ape looking mother to an uncompleted building and bleeped your ape looking fugly mother and ended up with with repugnant abomination like you. It was so shocking that you had to retain the name 7up as moniker. Omo ale akobi elede.
grin
Madness is hereditary in your lineage. It's unfortunate we have to share a country with these breed of bastard lunatic grin
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by rosinkkit: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
amuwo1980:
I like tinubu and he doesn’t discriminate against the igbos , at least we saw that during his tenure

Tinubu is a Pan-Nigerianist.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by rosinkkit: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ephemmm:
Politics is not about displaying hatred towards other tribes and expecting them to support you in return.

To prove one's maturity, one has to use love to replace any hatred towards him/her and not arrogant belief of superiority which cannot promote the attainment of one's set goals.

Every major tribe or its indigenous politicians has contributed to downfall, advancement, and unity of Nigeria in one way or the other. So, nobody should come here and display 'holier than thou' attitude.

In my forefathers' parlance - 'He who wants to apprehend monkey, would behave like monkey in the first place'.

I hope somebody is getting enlightened.

Two bottles of Gulder for you, if you were around me now. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by rosinkkit: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ojycelarma:
My conclusion
Its is not everything you think you say? What kind of politics is this abeg? I'm sorry cry

There are some things that need to be said, and this was one of them.

Igbos need to stop moaning and start to play politics the Nigerian way. There is no reason Igbos should be marginalised if they know how to play politics. In politics you must kiss ass. You must compromise. You must praise the other. You must build bridges even with your most loathed rivals. You must have a big picture in your head of your objective, and then do whatever it takes, politically, to get there. Emotion and ego must play ZERO part in your considerations.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by theTranscriber: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrBONE2:
They should be expecting More Bullion Vans loaded with Cash send to them by the Almighty IROKOgrin

He is better and Stronger than all palm trees put together in yeastcheesy
Wetin concern Mzansi?
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by theTranscriber: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
But where is it all going to end? all these efforts are still being directed towards the establishment of a system that corrupts human affairs and makes human beings blind to their true potentials

What we all need is The Unity. When The Unity comes and orchestrates the coming of The New Era, humanity will be made to realise its true purpose and potentials and together in truth, we will combat all forces of evil that are corrputing the earth.

We await your coming, our dear Unity. grin
e be like say God wan punish your "unity" angry

dey shout unity unity everywhere
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Ojycelarma: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Okay sir/ma
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
DEROX:
I swear its just tit for tat same way they will also Never get yoruba votes

That's why I say the Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi to replace Osinbajo as VP, especially Oyo and Ondo state people are not thinking. They don't know Ibo would have mocked them for their stupidity if PDP had succeeded. They will call them sophisticated morons.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
I know Tinubu will be a better president
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by amuwo1980: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
rosinkkit:

Tinubu is a Pan-Nigerianist.
Largely , I trust my instincts about him though his support for buhari is unpatriotic , wicked and very much unlike him taking his democratic and liberal credentials into consideration.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by DEROX: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

That's why I say the Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi to replace Osinbajo as VP, especially Oyo and Ondo state people are not thinking. They don't know Ibo would have mocked them for their stupidity if PDP had succeeded. They will call them sophisticated morons.
I swear brother am so happy APC won against all odds igbos are so tribalistic more than you can think, even if you help them reach the top, they will spill the egg on your face and we can see this in 2011 after yorubas contributed to jonathan win and they even told him to sideline us thats why am so happy about how buhari fucking them in the ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
DEROX:
I swear brother am so happy APC won against all odds igbos are so tribalistic more than you can think, even if you help them reach the top, they will spill the egg on your face and we can see this in 2011 after yorubas contributed to jonathan win and they even told him to sideline us thats why am so happy about how buhari fucking them in the ass grin grin

Some of them are seeing the handwriting on the wall and already begging Tinubu to help their destiny grin

See the way their elites are rushing APC like flies who just discovered a new latrine

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by DEROX: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Ovamboland:

Some of them are seeing the handwriting on the wall and already begging Tinubu to help their destiny grin

See the way their elites are rushing APC like flies who just discovered a new latrine
I swear and Tinubu afonja whom they hate both internally and externally will never help them let them go to nmadi cownu cheesy bitch niggas
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Pidginwhisper: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2021
77up:
grin
Madness is hereditary in your lineage. It's unfortunate we have to share a country with these breed of bastard lunatic grin
Weak comeback try harder Son. It’s not difficult to know when one is mad. You’re just a typical example of social media psychopath. grin Jumping from one mention to another spilling gibberish which is common in your linage. Go play with sand boy
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by amuwo1980: 1:56am On Sep 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

Can this be said about Igbo governors former or serving?
You are comparing apples to oranges, is there any cosmopolitan city like lagos in the east with a sizable number of Yorubas like u have a sizable number of igbos in lagos, tinubu showed a deep understanding of democracy by making his cabinet an inclusive one , a fair resemblance of the mosaic a modern lagos is. He did the right thing for the good of lagos state.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by MightySparrow: 3:14am On Sep 14, 2021
amuwo1980:

You are comparing apples to oranges, is there any cosmopolitan city like lagos in the east with a sizable number of Yorubas like u have a sizable number of igbos in lagos, tinubu showed a deep understanding of democracy by making his cabinet an inclusive one , a fair resemblance of the mosaic a modern lagos is. He did the right thing for the good of lagos state.

Do you if such is replicated in any Igbo states, it would be for their bad?
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by PIMPAR: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
LZAA:
Another paid hack grin grin grin grin grin
Igbos don't need the Chicago man for anything
Sai baba minions can have him
Monogamy and the vulture griller especially grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead afamed
This one has been Wailing since the beginning of PMB administration.
No strategy just endless Wailing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by 77up(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Weak comeback try harder Son. It’s not difficult to know when one is mad. You’re just a typical example of social media psychopath. grin Jumping from one mention to another spilling gibberish which is common in your linage. Go play with sand boy
Hey my friend is back , your phone lost abi data finish oh mumy is not around to on hotspot grin

It's not that deep but I only hate the bastardish in your blood, how can you claim to be Yoruba (who know maybe the idiot is even denying his ancestors) and still hate your own brother . Even if you don't like him or having a political difference with him , did you still have to follow bandwagon to criticize him online? Anyway, go and sin no more kid.
Re: 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze by Pidginwhisper: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
77up:
Hey my friend is back , your phone lost abi data finish oh mumy is not around to on hotspot grin

It's not that deep but I only hate the bastardish in your blood, how can you claim to be Yoruba (who know maybe the idiot is even denying his ancestors) and still hate your own brother . Even if you don't like him or having a political difference with him , did you still have to follow bandwagon to criticize him online? Anyway, go and sin no more kid.

Wo waray. You think say na everytime i get time to dey attend to every mad people that comes my way. One at a time. grin.
Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan.Emib omo eluku meden meden.Omo asale jeje bi eni ti o ri obinirin ri.
I should be asking you where your papa compound dey for Yoruba land. Omo asey. I have no party affiliation, never voted in my Life and will never vote. So if my brother na hardened criminal, i for dey protect am coz na my brother.l, see how human being dey reason. You be small pikin. Like i said Tinubu is nothing without the people.
If you’re not comfortable with it Go and die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? / Eid-El-Fitr; Air Force Troops Celebrate Salah Amid Fight Against Insurgency.PICS / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.