Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? (1049 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
I get easily bored these days and it seems the boredom is hitting me hard.. What can I do about it?
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Go online and look for trouble, cause trouble, it helps.

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lilpen3758: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanmel:
I get easily bored these days and it seems the boredom is hitting me hard.. What can I do about it?
get a job
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Pumpumking: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanmel:

Just watch swedish erotica madame vitalicumcan....sennit only 23 times. It's the best blue movie ever!! (Truss me) smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
get a job
I have one
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lilpen3758: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanmel:
I have one
then help me get one
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
then help me get one
cheesy
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lilpen3758: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanmel:
cheesy
now you dey laugh? sad
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
now you dey laugh? sad
Shey make I dey cry join the one wey dey do me ni?
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lilpen3758: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanmel:
Shey make I dey cry join the one wey dey do me ni?
wetin dey do you?? Boredom??
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Presentday(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nothing really helps, except temporarily.
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lilpen3758: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Presentday:
Nothing really helps, except temporarily.
present day angel don talk am finish
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wetin dey do you?? Boredom??
Yes nau... I wan begin trek now from nnpc to Isolo
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lilpen3758: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanmel:
Yes nau... I wan begin trek now from nnpc to Isolo
you no get boyfriend?? undecided go him house nah
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by debbydams(f): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
clap for yourself jor,that's what I do sha, or watch movie..go to my neighbor nd gist,,think about life nd what to do next,make plans,sing nd pray..above all I sleep,I don't joke with that
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
debbydams:
clap for yourself jor,that's what I do sha, or watch movie..go to my neighbor nd gist,,think about life nd what to do next,make plans,sing nd pray..above all I sleep,I don't joke with that
lol me is you and you is me bdat.
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you no get boyfriend?? undecided go him house nah
I no be good geh, he don run leave me
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Some people seem to mistake being aloof (introvert) to being bored....But trust me op,las las you go dey alright when you begin to realize say being alone and the same time being bored is a bae, that's probably after you've lost the freedom of being alone already, just to be in the midst of people who doesn't care about you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Plut01: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

She might meet hardcore trolls that will troll her into depression, talking of someone that's almost on the verge of depression due to loneliness.

OP, get a Dog and Cat, the wahala between them should be enough to keep you happy for the next five years. If that doesn't work, join social clubs or Gym.......Las las, go to Any arsenal page to read comments wink

Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Some people seem to mistake being aloof (introvert) to being bored....But trust me op,las las you go dey alright when you begin to realize say being alone and the same time being bored is a bae, that's probably after you've lost the freedom of being alone already, just to be in the midst of people who doesn't care about you..
This is deep.. It could also be the other way around..
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Sanmel(f): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Plut01:

She might meet hardcore trolls that will troll her into depression, talking of someone that's almost on the verge of depression due to loneliness.

OP, get a Dog and Cat, the wahala between them should be enough to keep you happy for the next five years. If that doesn't work, join social clubs or Gym.......Las las, go to Any arsenal page to read comments wink

Thank you.. I will go register at the gym in my neighborhood tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Ghoxt: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Grab a beer.
Re: What's The Ideal Way To Cope With Boredom? by Lalami3232(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Go learn programming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games / Sex Was Not Supposed To Be Rough Or Violent Are You A Rapist In Practice. / I Have Sucked Over 16,000 Bre@sts - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.