Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (21177 Views)

Physical Verification Will Start When All Biometrics Have Been Completed / N-power: Physical Verification Will Commence As Soon As List Gets To NOA / N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by PSVITA(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
*Who is posted to GOSA 1 VILLAGE, ALONG AIRPORT ROAD, ABUJA* *L.E.A PRIMARY SCHOOL GOSA "A"*

Contact me let's connect 08082214944
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2021
ggood:
Ok Brother am not in Nasarawa am far away , I choose lafia I didn't choose that village, Brother clarify me on this , You know lafia have three Development Area which is Lafia Municipal, Lafia East and Lafia North , will the physical Verification take place in the Three Development Area or at
Secretariat Makurdii road. Please can we communicate with phone?

Thanks

Verification done and dusted. No stress at all
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Andyvilly: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please who is posted to omosuomo inland in ughelli south, Delta State, please contact me o7o5i73273i
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by mie20: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please where am I to go for my physical verification because my PPA is displayed on my dash board already. Is there still any need to go to the local government?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Brainzz40(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Since last night...I have been trying to log in but dey are telling me transaction failed......
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
mie20:
Please where am I to go for my physical verification because my PPA is displayed on my dash board already. Is there still any need to go to the local government?
were you posted recently?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by 040drogba: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
It appear in my dashboard that i should go to my LG secteriat for physical verification on 10 September. I was not in the town i came back today, can i go for the verification tomorrow or my verification date has past ? Pls need idea.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Megaflex(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2021
What is happening to the site again? I just checked and it's showing you've not been posted yet, after I've been posted and have done my physical verification and passed. I hope it's a general problem? Please check your portals to confirm
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Janella1(f): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2021
The crowd in my LGA secretariat is something else, I pray the FG extends the date at least to 30th. I haven't done mine, the man even went to NYSC camp.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by DRsays: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
please help me out.

During physical verification, my finger print didn't capture and I did the previous biometric capturing.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Chyna01(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please people that choose N-health under n-power in phalga local govt. are yet to be verified. The woman in charge said that people that are not medically inclined she is not verifying them. They question I asked is what about those that studied microbiology. Why won't they verify them. Pls someone should forward this to N-POWR or call NPOWRER, SO that something can be done. Thanks..
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Chyna01(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please people that choose N-health under n-power in phalga local govt Area, Rivers State, are yet to be verified. The woman in charge said that people that are not medically inclined she is not verifying them and other states are verifying those that studied microbiology. They question I asked is what about those that studied microbiology. Why won't they verify them. Pls someone should forward this to N-POWR or call NPOWRER, so that they can call her to order. SO that something can be done. Thanks..
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by twosquare(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
toask111:

What was the excuse this time around?
You can now go. Did mine today if you are yet to do. Think it's ending on Wednesday.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by toask111: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
twosquare:
You can now go. Did mine today if you are yet to do. Think it's ending on Wednesday.

That's good. The PVC is for my younger sister, though she has already done it at Oye Local Government Council Secretariat last week.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by tonyson010(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
twosquare:

Not true about the date it will end.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Janella1(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
tonyson010:

Not true about the date it will end.
please when is it ending? I haven't done mine yet and the man doping it went to nysc camp
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Janella1:
please when is it ending? I haven't done mine yet and the man doping it went to nysc camp
it will end on the 24th of this month. The day after tomorrow.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by uthlaw: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
safesurfer:
it will end on the 24th of this month. The day after tomorrow.
many of us never do ooo....here chock my broda!
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
uthlaw:
many of us never do ooo....here chock my broda!
Ah! Make una try o. God go help us.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by uthlaw: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
safesurfer:
Ah! Make una try o. God go help us.
amen ooo.... thanks!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by tonyson010(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Janella1:

I think it should be ending of this week, but looking at how it is so disorganized and most of the people incharge r spending most of this week in camp, It will like end next week.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Faithhill2: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Guys o! My documents are not with me cry. I only have the scanned copies. Is there anyway around doing the physical verification without the originals? Please help out o�
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Annychibest(f): 4:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Faithhill2:
Guys o! My documents are not with me cry. I only have the scanned copies. Is there anyway around doing the physical verification without the originals? Please help out o�

I had no original copies of my credentials. So I went with the ones I scanned from my email. And, yes, I was verified. Maybe you should give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by stainless91(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2021
I have done the Physical verification and the status has been updated but I've not yet been deployed on my page. I applied for NAgro non-graduate.
Should I be worried?

Thanks!
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Faithhill2: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Thanks dear, I'll give it a try. Don't know if they work on Saturdays though
Annychibest:

I had no original copies of my credentials. So I went with the ones I scanned from my email. And, yes, I was verified. Maybe you should give it a try.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Faithhill2: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Guys, I just saw this now

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by HARKsmart(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants have been asking about the exact duration of the N-Power physical verification exercise, the N-Power Batch C physical verification exercise will last for two weeks, from 10th September to 24th September, 2021.

Important documents needed in addition to documents required by your state Local Government Area includes;

1) Npower Reference Identification Number
2) Valid means of identification
3) Academic Credentials

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to keep checking their Npower NASIMS portal or use the USSD code *45665# to determine their Npower physical verification center and their deployment status.

Hy! I went to my physical verification centre weeks back but i was only told to put down my name and account number.

However, my portal is still showing that I've not been verified. I was told today that the venue has changed abd they are no longer verifying. What do you suggest that i do.

I am really worried because I've been attending the PPA since last month

Guys what do I do @ezenwaez
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by ezenwaez(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
HARKsmart:

Hy! I went to my physical verification centre weeks back but i was only told to put down my name and account number.

However, my portal is still showing that I've not been verified. I was told today that the venue has changed abd they are no longer verifying. What do you suggest that i do.

I am really worried because I've been attending the PPA since last month

Guys what do I do @ezenwaez

Please use ussd code to check status
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by lahizak: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
ezenwaez:

Good afternoon. Please I have been going to my Verification centre in Gusau, zamfara state but we are told no verification till now. What can we do
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by HARKsmart(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

I have logged a complaint with masons through the npower ussd code. But my verification status is still spending
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by christophine29: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Please someone should help me. On my verification status,its showing pass then on my deployment status its showing that I have not been deployed and below it its showing you have not uploaded you acceptance letter. How do I upload my acceptance letter when I've not been posted? Please help me oo
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
christophine29:
Please someone should help me. On my verification status,its showing pass then on my deployment status its showing that I have not been deployed and below it its showing you have not uploaded you acceptance letter. How do I upload my acceptance letter when I've not been posted? Please help me oo
it's also the same with me. What category are you in, N-health?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names / 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs / 91,000 Apply For Customs Jobs Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.