Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,152 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen (9545 Views)

Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Ikology(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Ur brain needs to b formatted & resetted to think properly. Apportioning all d wrong doings in SE to Ipob is barbaric & iberibestic. B4 d emergence/creation of Ipob things like this and even worse had happened in d SE and every region in Nigeria.
Ur hate 4 ipob will shock & decimate u.
Vengeance belongs to God! Tell me when we have witnessed the scale of destruction and killings like this in Igboland before the emergence of ESN. A security outfit purported to be protecting southeast from Herdsmen, yet herdsmen went on rampage in Nsukka and parts of Ebonyi, killing locals without any challenge. Show me any militant herdsmen challenged or killed by these fake outfit since their formation. These people was formed to intimidate and oppress Igbos. Tell me one good thing about IPOB. Today hoodlums and failed hooligans have taken over. My Aunty was telling me how these guys goes about threatening people not to go out. The worst part of all these is that these guys are jobless.
Re: Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ba7man(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Fulani terrorist cells embedded in Anambra have assassinated a King in his domain.

Imagine if Efik people travelled to Sokoto and assassinate the Sultan? You know how terrible the ensuing melee would be.

But SE and SS people are restrained and peaceful.

However, the culprits of this misadventures have further endangered their very own kind across Nogeria.
Gosh, these people are too daft. sad
Re: Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Fejoku: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
rosinkkit:

YOU'RE A LIAR FROM HELL.

PROTECTOR OF IPOB MURDERERS.

YOU CAN DECEIVE MEN, BUT YOU CAN'T DECEIVE YOUR MAKER, WHOM YOU WILL ANSWER TO ONE DAY.
[/s]
We will carry out an investigation to find out those who actually killed him. You terrorists who are trying all you can to ensure IPOB and ESN is demarketed in the SE so you can come in and do your dirty bidden have failed already. Our people are smart enough to see through all your plans. It's sad though some of our elites still dining with you devils can't see the loopholes they're creating through such foolish relationship.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen by erniok(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikology:

Vengeance belongs to God! Tell me when we have witnessed the scale of destruction and killings like this in Igboland before the emergence of ESN. A security outfit purported to be protecting southeast from Herdsmen, yet herdsmen went on rampage in Nsukka and parts of Ebonyi, killing locals without any challenge. Show me any militant herdsmen challenged or killed by these fake outfit since their formation. These people was formed to intimidate and oppress Igbos. Tell me one good thing about IPOB. Today hoodlums and failed hooligans have taken over. My Aunty was telling me how these guys goes about threatening people not to go out. The worst part of all these is that these guys are jobless.
Misery loves company. It's always the jobless that wants everyone jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: The Attention-Seeking Champion Of Opportunistic Justice - Ugoji Egbujo / Bekwarra-Gakem: Nigeria Civil War First Bullet / Inter Party Debate Live On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.