Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,732 members, 7,941,766 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

If You Have 30 Tons Trucks We Need Your Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have 30 Tons Trucks We Need Your Service (133 Views)

First Group Of Trucks Wait At Dangote Petroleum Refinery Gantry (Video) / You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? / We Have Horns For Bikes, Tricycles, Cars, Buses/trucks. We Need Buyers/marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have 30 Tons Trucks We Need Your Service by Empedocles(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Haulage of gisom and clynan from ifo to wharf daily(night trips).
the vehicles would be fuelled for the journey.
We intend to have it running for about a year.
We can accommodate up to 20 trucks. We need to start off with minimum of 5 trucks as soon as possible.

Contact me through call or Whatsapp on 0901nine31226seven
Re: If You Have 30 Tons Trucks We Need Your Service by writetopoker: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Empedocles:
Haulage of gisom and clynan from ifo to wharf daily(night trips).
the vehicles would be fuelled for the journey.
We intend to have it running for about a year.
We can accommodate up to 20 trucks. We need to start off with minimum of 5 trucks as soon as possible.

Contact me through call or Whatsapp on 0901nine31226seven
Ok whatsapp chat me on 08031 345138

(1) (Reply)

Business Spotlight / You Have Everything To Gain Nothing To Loose / Always Make An Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.