Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

God's still doing wonders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's still doing wonders (168 Views)

Can God Still Forgive Satan? / Yes It's Hard To Explain...But God's Still God And He's Never Made A Mistake / Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's still doing wonders by Josephlife(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
THIS IS A PRAYER NETWORK OF BELIEVERS

**THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS NETWORK IS TO SEE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE MIRACULUOUS POWER OF GOD IN THE LIVE OF BELIEVERS**

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH. IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?
(JEREMIAH 32:27)

LIFE IS A BATTLE FIELD ( This is a reality)

To the unbelievers, it's a journey of uncertainty.

TO WE BELIEVERS, OUR VICTORY IS ALREADY GUARANTEED! (1John 5:4)

THANK GOD FOR THE HOLY GHOST.

WHEN THE GOING GETS THOUGH, WE NEED THE HOLY GHOST TO GET GOING!!

(So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.) Isaiah 59:19

THE GOD OF THE ELEVENTH HOUR IS ALIVE

JESUS CHRIST THE CRUCIFIED IS ALIVE!

THE OCEAN DIVIDER IS ALIVE AND STILL DOING WONDERS WITHOUT A NUMBER

WHAT CHALLENGES OF LIFE ARE YOU BATTLING AND NEEDS GODS INTERVENTION??

SHARE YOUR PROBLEMS BELOW, LETS INTERCEDE AND YOU WOULD SEE THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S POWER.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Falseprophet1 / My Teary Moment On Big Brother Naija Finale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.