Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,336 members, 7,917,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? (395 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Respectin1: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yes that's the question.
Let's talk y'all.
How do you feel when you see a post about a man who just commit suicide.
What do you say?
Do you know what people face on the daily? No!
Why I can never endorse suicde is because you don't know what the next minute holds for you.
Yes!

But still yet. What we say to people sometimes leads to their death, either online or offline.
Now, I posted on NL two days ago that my fire got my compound and I lost everything. I, my wife and my children now squat with my friend.

I saw a single room of house of 200k and I need help on a loan of 130k or I want to sell my Phone anyone will buy so I can use the money to pay for me house.
I live in a 2bedroom flat. Now I turn to someone squatting and even struggling to pay for one room just in one night.

I lower my ego and accepted the struggle to never give up summoned the courage to come online to ask for help for a loan or sell my phone because I need money ASAP to pay for the rent.

This was someone who is also same Gender with me. This is his comment below

You insulted me because I maned up to protect the life of my wife and my kids and the image of my family.

Someone even said I should go to my church to so they can raise funds for me. In Church? OMG

You think for me to leave everyone I know offline and came online to a faceless platform like Nairaland, you mean I dont know what I'm doing?

Some said my Account is New? That I should post my picture.
For me to sell my phone again, I must have an old account?
After indicating that I'm in Airport, Road Abuja. That's for anyone in Abuja to link up so we can do transaction for the phone.
The person went along calling me a scammer.
Called me all sort of names.
Now, because I want to sell my phone I must use a old account and post my picture. Wow!
He tagged me a scammer and discouraged others not to buy my phone and give me attention.

I then rested and went offline when the bashing was much for my mental health.
Now, my wife went on NL and posted to sell my phone with a new account here.
I can't even imagine, someone offered to even send her money before seeing the phone.
I was shocked.
Someone even called her and asked her and telling her let's them see bla bla blah. That he liked her voice and so on. Can you imagine.

Is it that men dont get help from men?
Wow.
After this situation, I will never need help in my life again. I promise myself.
I thank God all this was done without my image.
But for y'all that caused me pain here on Nairaland.
You're a Man also. I leave you to God.
He will handle the situation better.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
embarassed
Tho I'm always touched but I always think suicide should never be an option.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Machinegun91(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't feel anything...
I only thank God for my life
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Respectin1: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Respectin1: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Sanmel(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
It just makes me realize a vast majority of people face different challenges in life.. And then anything can happen to anyone at any time..
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Respectin1: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Respectin1: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Respectin1: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by kestolove95(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
E no concern me
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by Caramia2020(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's quite painful, most times I wonder d stress n depression such pple go through n finally I do say dat even if lost hope n taste of life. Suicide is not an option.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Post About Someone Who Commit Suicide? by reedone: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Too bad
But honesty why go for a room worth 2 hundred thousand why no less so as to easily and gradually get back what you have lost

(1) (Reply)

First Love Or Husband.who would U Lose ur Virginity To / Sugarmummies And Daddies Available / How To Be A Sexy Wife Who Keeps Her Man Happy And Hooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.