Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam (996 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Marriage of this 21st century is fake

Wedding ceremony is nothing but a scam

Marriage certificate is man made (doc)

All you women rushing into marriage, you are all fake.

Even God knows that all of you are fake.

Morality in women is completely gone
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
I trust myself but I can never trust a woman.

Marriage vows is pure lies
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by FarinJini: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breakfast don reach this one

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Vision101(m): 3:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Did Mr and Mrs marriage give you fake coin?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by ImaIma1(f): 3:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Is it your fake?

Stay single and allow them to be fake.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by MufasaLion: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2021
LMAO

Breakfast is served grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1:
Is it your fake?

Stay single and allow them to be fake.

Why on earth will married women still be communicating with their ex boyfriends?

What will make a sane man be communicating with someone wife?

Do you know what I have seen

Today have no morals
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by greenie77: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:
I trust myself but I can never trust a woman.

Marriage vows is pure lies

It is mutual, with all your threads that gives an insight of you, a woman should never trust you.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1
Do you know how pervert is out current society?

Do you know the high rate of adultery?

Do you know the high rate and gravity of divorce I have seen?

I may look stupid, but I know what I have seen
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
greenie77:

It is mutual, with all your threads that gives an insight of you, a woman should never trust you.

A woman will choose to trust my morals because I am well discipline.

Even people who knows me trust my morals
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by greenie77: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:

She will trust my morals because I am well discipline.

How do you expect someone who you regard as nothing before your eyes, to trust your morals?

You want to be admired but sees the woman as trash, abeg is that not a reflection of a fragile self-esteem which is the core of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2021
I was told that, a man and his wife are truly joined together not for sensualism but for mutual help and support, that they with their children may spend their lives in the service of mankind and the glory of God

But people no longer acknowledge this aim in marriage, this is what makes marriage of today fake.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by bdchange(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2021
What is your point actually since you said she will trust you because you are discipline? Are you saying you will just cohabit with a woman, no formal or legal marriage plans will be effected? Or you won't even live with a woman at all? What is your main goal in this discuss?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2021
greenie77:

How do you expect someone who you regard as nothing before your eyes, to trust your morals?

You want to be admired but sees the woman as trash, abeg is that not a reflection of a fragile self-esteem which is the core of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)?

Why would I treat a women as trash?

I speak the truth, men and women have lost their morals in this 21st century and cannot meet God standard.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by greenie77: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:

Why would I treat a women as trash?

I speak the truth, men and women have lost their morals

If you have chosen to be celibate fof life and wants nothing to do with being married or having a child with a woman, why loud it?

Is it not suppose to be a personal decision based on your conviction that you alone have strong morals and would not dilute it through marriage, be it to a woman or your fellow male?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by ImaIma1(f): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:
ImaIma1
Do you know how pervert is out current society?

Do you know the high rate of adultery?

Do you know the high rate and gravity of divorce I have seen?

This is why I am planing not to do wedding.

I may look stupid, but I know what I am talking about?

Please yourself. Why are you ranting about it?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:

Why on earth will a married women still be communicating with their ex boyfriend?

What will make a sane man be communicating with someone wife?

Do you know what I have seen in married couples?

Men and women of today have no morals

What you have seen in the marriages you have seen is really nobody's business. If you allow it form your own opinion and mindset is also nobody's business. It's your own personal problem.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by ImaIma1(f): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:

A woman will choose to trust my morals because I am well discipline.

Even people who knows me trust my morals

You are perfect in your own eyes while others are imperfect, and have no morals. You are the sole custodian of morals.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
bdchange:
What is your point actually since you said she will trust you because you are discipline? Are you saying you will just cohabit with a woman, no formal or legal marriage plans will be effected? Or you won't even live with a woman at all? What is your main goal in this discuss?

All that men and woman practice today look fake to me.

In this 21st century, marriage is a contract between two people. Even in the western world, they have divorce lawyers who specialize in ending marriage contract.

Wedding and certificate is man made doc. I don't confirm to man made practices. Will not sign any contract.

Yes I will just cohabit (fv'ck) and have children and continue to play the game as help mate.

For me, the union is more spiritual than physical and the things I have seen in thos modern insane society has made me to see marriage in a different light.

The only benefit in the union is just to have children.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2021
greenie77:

If you have chosen to be celibate fof life and wants nothing to do with being married or having a child with a woman, why loud it?

Is it not suppose to be a personal decision based on your conviction that you alone have strong morals and would not dilute it through marriage, be it to a woman or your fellow male?

Shut up your aproko mouth.

Who told you that I will not have children?

Do you think I conform to the standard of men ?
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

Please yourself. Why are you ranting about it?

Keep crying about my ranting
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

What you have seen in the marriages you have seen is really nobody's business. If you allow it form your own opinion and mindset is also nobody's business. It's your own personal problem.

You can as swell go an hang yourself over my problem
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

You are perfect in your own eyes while others are imperfect, and have no morals. You are the sole custodian of morals.

Of course, I am a perfect guy with morals.

You nor know who I be for the film ?
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
greenie77

My major aim with a woman is just to have children.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by ImaIma1(f): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Lostchild:

You can as swell go an hang yourself over my problem

Ok, perfect guy with morals.
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

Ok, perfect guy with morals.

Take kiss
Re: Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam by Lostchild(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
pappilo:
Bro whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not get married! You will always regret it. I love my late dad, he was the best dad anyone could ask for but if I see him in the afterlife, I will ask him why he never told me the truth about marriage and advise me no to get married.

Love someone (with sense), have children, live together but never ever sign your life away. Finally do not let any woman you are with know everything about you.

The first thing that deteriorates after marriage is your sex life. I think its a psychological thing. Maybe the subconscious feeling that you've both got each other for 'life' messes with the brain.

I was married for 14 years. My ex-wife started a relationship with a work colleague and a month after using the police to kick me out of my house, the dude left his own family and moved into my house.

I was charged with several offences for an altercation I had with the guy when I caught him in my house. My ex-wife (we were still married at the time) the mother of my children came to the crown court to testify against me on his behalf. The jury saw through their lies and determination to send me to prison and acquited me on all charges (over 5)

Its been a few years but I still shudder at the thought that I believed so much in this woman and chose her over my own siblings.

Attached is msg I got from her this morning. This is despite her taking the house which I put down 66% of the deposit. This woman earns almost double what I earn and I pay her over a quarter of my net earnings for child maintenance.

You'll probably still go ahead and get married but its almost guaranteed that one day in the future you will look back and wish you heeded the advice of many people who told you not to

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor And Relationship Coach Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies At 49 / Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? / Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.