Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Top 10 Predictions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Predictions (94 Views)

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions / Nostradamus Predictions For World War in 2020 . / Man Who Prophesied Trump's Election In 2007 Reveals 3 More Chilling Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Predictions by SonofIssachar: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2021
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.

God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind. Sometimes when you don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you. It's your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick.

- Author Unknown

Meditation: “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away". – Matthew 24:32-35

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

Best Gifts This Season
How to Make Your Sayings Sure (1)
How to Remain Current and Take Sure Steps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Can You Chase Evil Way From Me ? / Marriage Dua In Islam / Thoughts On Giving (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.