Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,945 members, 7,924,948 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

Should I Kill Myself? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Kill Myself? (1077 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again / How Can I Kill Myself Peacefully ? / Will Kill Myself, End It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 11, 2021
I am financially and emotionally down

I am actually fed up and hopeless

Should I just kill myself?

I am tired of this life
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by tknyskny(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Sniper loading

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Debest4u: 1:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Oga if you kill yourself wetin you gain. My guy you get phone wey dey browse your mate no fit afford am. Abeg bros get out there and go and hussle and be reasonable to yourself and the people around. No vex oh I dey harsh but na the only truth wey I get to tell you. And before I forget if you kill yourself you are wicked and heartless, it would have been better your mother aborted you than for you to be born. Abeg I just dey vex early this morning seeing this rubbish you are writing you know the pain suicide dey cause to people immediate family. That means you don't even have pity for your parents if life is too hard go and do kponkpon to survive or conductor after all some of us have done it before and we have gone pass that level. my simple advice.
Elanozy:

I am tired of this life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Debest4u:
Oga if you kill yourself wetin you gain. My guy you get phone wey dey browse your mate no fit afford am. Abeg bros get out there and go and hussle and be reasonable to yourself and the people around. No vex oh I dey harsh but na the only truth wey I get to tell you. And before I forget if you kill yourself you are wicked and heartless, it would have been better your mother aborted you than for you to be born. Abeg I just dey vex early this morning seeing this rubbish you are writing you know the pain suicide dey cause to people immediate family. That means you don't even have pity for your parents if life is too hard go and do kponkpon to survive or conductor after all some of us have done it before and we have gone pass that level. my simple advice.

Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Good as you bring it on.

Pls kindly erase yourself.
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Debest4u:
you get patient diy.
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by pdppower: 1:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Debest4u:

Thank you jare. I don't know who has assured him that there is rest for him on the other side of he kills himself. That is the thought of a lazy man

2 Likes

Re: Should I Kill Myself? by TarOrfeeek: 1:58am On Sep 11, 2021
No don't

Gimme your location let me come and use you for ritual.

Abeg? tongue

I will place your parents on salary for life.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Vision101(m): 3:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Go ahead.... funny man
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by ImaIma1(f): 4:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Is it that easy for someone to kill himself/herself?

If every broke or hopeless person commits suicide, how many will remain?

New trend is to threaten suicide when money is needed.
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by bmdmix11: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Elanozy:

I am tired of this life
go after political holders b4 killing ur self
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by mastermaestro(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Elanozy:

I am tired of this life

Killing yourself solves nothing. Life is has its night and morning seasons. For many, the night season is usually longer. Those whom you are wishing to be like have had and endured their own night seasons. You have them as examples today because they fought through to reach their morning seasons. If they didn't fight, you would never know them today.

You too would one day be envied by someone going through his or her night season. That is if you persist and make it to your morning season.

Best of luck and GOD'S grace as you fight on.
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

Killing yourself solves nothing. Life is has its night and morning seasons. For many, the night season is usually longer. Those whom you are wishing to be like have had and endured their own night seasons. You have them as examples today because they fought through to reach their morning seasons. If they didn't fight, you would never know them today.

You too would one day be envied by someone going through his or her night season. That is if you persist and make it to your morning season.

Best of luck and GOD'S grace as you fight on.

Can you help me with any amount of money?

I just want to buy garri
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
ImaIma1:
Is it that easy for someone to kill himself/herself?

If every broke or hopeless person commits suicide, how many will remain?

New trend is to threaten suicide when money is needed.

No threat was ever stated
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by bcomputer101: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stop threatening us jor.

Go ahead.
This one wan take style beg for money with threat
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by APCNig: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Elanozy:

I am tired of this life

No comment.
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by sameoldguy: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Elanozy:

I am tired of this life

Before you do whatever’s on your mind, take a stroll to the orphanage home or beggars on the streets or people fighting for their lives in the hospital. If they still have hope for tomorrow even in their conditions, then you are the biggest 1di0t on earth.

You better go get a job and fix yourself up instead of coming online to blackmail people emotionally. There are over 100,000,000 people you’re better than.
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by samuel051: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2021
You join vote for buhari,this I can stake over 2.5
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
sameoldguy:

Before you do whatever’s on your mind, take a stroll to the orphanage home or beggars on the streets or people fighting for their lives in the hospital. If they still have hope for tomorrow even in their conditions, then you are the biggest 1di0t on earth.

You better go get a job and fix yourself up instead of coming online to blackmail people emotionally. There are over 100,000,000 people you’re better than.

Disposed
Re: Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
samuel051:
You join vote for buhari,this I can stake over 2.5

I never voted for anyone

I will never vote for anyone except myself no matter what happens

(1) (Reply)

Happy 6 Months Birthday To My Son, Aquinas / Loneliness Is A Very Bad Thing. / Two Men Drown In Well While Recovering N1000 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.