Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? (3527 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA / Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? / Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? by emmabuge: 3:42pm On May 24, 2011
HELLO PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN A CONSTANT READER BUT NEVER PAST QUESTION BEFORE. PLEASE CAN SUM1 TELL ME HOW TO GET UK WORKING VISA AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. I DONT WANT TO PAY ANY1 MONEY TO GET ME VISA. HOW CAN I GET IT MYSELF?
Re: How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? by worry246(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2011
FIRST
You must get skilled job with company in the UK.
They will send you letter which you use to get working visa.
JOB comes FIRST then VISA
you will not get working visa to come and hunt for job or hussle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? by kenny33: 8:20pm On May 27, 2011
emma even if you get the work in uk your employer has to prove beyond reasonable douth that there is no other peeps in uk that are available to do that job,
Re: How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? by kenny33: 8:23pm On May 27, 2011
they have thousands of people in uk out of job and you as a naija say u get a job offer, abeg my bro/sis leave that one make u find beta tin do
Re: How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? by kenny33: 8:24pm On May 27, 2011
you can maybe try your luck on study visa
Re: How Do I Get Work Visa To Uk? by OmoTier1(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2011
Go and read this;
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/

Gives you very comprehensive insight on possible routes to secure entry to work in the UK and do not forget to read the APPROPRIATE PBS policy guidance (a separate document which you will find also on that link)word for word if you are considering a route that falls under the Point Based System, (PBS).

If still confused, then come back with specific questions and we will gladly assist you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The World's Hardest-to-get Visas / Pls I Need An Insight On This / Top 10 Busiest Airports In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.