Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead (5976 Views)

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash / El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos / Niger-Delta: Gunmen Storm Oil Ship - 2 dead, 4 kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by Nobody: 10:48am On May 25, 2011
otokx:

So somebody in his normal mind will take a plane for maintenance to a facility in Nigeria? They signed their death warrant by taking such actions.

I wonder what you use as your reasoning faculty? Because of an incidence you think good thing cannot happen in Nigeria. Mind you, this is not the first, second nor the third time similar aircrafts are maintained in that facility. This is just an unfortunate incidence which i blame the engineer for not carrying out proper check before undertaking that test flight. Mistakes like this happen and someone has to pay for it.
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2011
nakedall:

Plane we no fit make, break the window/door on time we no fit also. na only fok fok talk talk[b] write write[/b] be our own.

And what they write sef no dey make sense.
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by logica(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2011
odiaero:

dont undermined indians, they are one of the best when it comes to aviation
What model of aircraft is produced in India, by the way?
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by Myself2(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2011
logica:

Are you shitting me?don't tell me you've not seen TATA trucks flying in the sky
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by lexicon(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2011
logica:

Maybe he wanted to say KEKE NAPEP or BAJAJ motorcycle . . . !
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by logica(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2011
LMAO @ replies.
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by jpphilips(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2011
Maybe he wanted to say KEKE NAPEP or BAJAJ motorcycle . . . !

see morons wey dey import tooth pick get mind dey stroke india.

Naija will neither investigate nor sanction the culprits responsible ,so what is the essence of having such sensitive facility in this country?
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by vislabraye(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2011
nakedall:

Plane we no fit make, break the window/door on time we no fit also. na only fok fok talk talk write write be our own.

I'm sure it was the Indians in charge of the maintainance. Why didn't the company send one of its pilot to test run the plane they fixed?
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2011
The cost of maintaining planes in nigeria is very very cheap, please contact our pastors for help.
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by magicfairy(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2011
@all
Sukhoi Su-30MKIFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Su-30MKI

A Su-30MKI of the Indian Air Force.
Role Multirole Air superiority fighter
National origin Russia / India
Manufacturer Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Designed by Sukhoi Design Bureau
First flight IAF Su-30: 1 July 1997; Su-30MKI: 2000
Introduced 27 September 2002
Status Active
Primary user Indian Air Force
Produced Su-30MKI: 2000-present
Number built Over 110 as of August 2010[update][1]
Unit cost 1.61 billion (US$35.74 million)[2]
Developed from Sukhoi Su-30
Variants Sukhoi Su-35
Sukhoi Su-30MKK
Sukhoi Su-30MKM

The Sukhoi Su-30MKI[3] (NATO reporting name: Flanker-H) is a multirole combat aircraft jointly developed by Russia's Sukhoi Corporation and India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the Indian Air Force (IAF). A variant of the Sukhoi Su-30, it is an all-weather capable, heavy class, long-range air superiority fighter which can also act as a strike fighter aircraft.

Development of the variant started after India signed a deal with Russia in 2000 to manufacture 140 Su-30 fighter jets.[4] The first Russian-made Su-30MKI variant was accepted into the Indian Air Force in 2002,[5] while the first indigenously assembled Su-30MKI entered service with the IAF in 2004.[6] In 2007, the IAF ordered 40 additional MKIs.[7] As of July 2010, the IAF has 124 MKIs under active service with plans to have an operational fleet of 280 MKIs by 2015.[8] The Su-30MKI is expected to form the backbone of the Indian Air Force's fighter fleet to 2020 and beyond.[9]

The aircraft is tailor-made for Indian specifications and integrates Indian systems and avionics as well as[10] French and Israeli subsystems.[11] It has abilities similar to the Sukhoi Su-35 with which it shares many features and components.[12][13]

Na we no dey do anything!
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by xterra2(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Plane Crash
SO Islam made this plane to crash ?
You are greater than Einstein

KIllings of corpers and christians
Yes that happened in Bauchi
A man was killed in clood blood in Ogun for voting a Muslims - Buhari

BOka haram
Boko haram, those bas.tards - same as MEND in the south

Osama bin Ladan children
Not his children,
But was people killed because of Osama - Yes or no ?

cult polluted congress (CPC) grin grin grin grin grin
ALL IN NORTH
THERE IS NEED TO CASTRATE THAT REGION !!! COS IT'S EVIL
PATHETIC
So what about PDP that hire thugs and wreck havoc ?
we have seen some assasination in the south done by PDP - what are you gonna say - christians, against ACN

tongue
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 26, 2011
may the dead R.I.P.
Re: Plane Crash In Kaduna - 2 Dead by globaljobs(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2011
Somebody obviously didn't do his job well.

A plane is not like a car you can take o a test drive when all appropriate checks have not been done and ascertained to have been done well.

When a plane takes off, everything else is history if the maintenance was not properly done and completed.

By the way, it's not only Nigerians that are careless.

There are careless white engines just like there are careless Nigerian engineers. It's the person involved and his skills and attention to detail that matters, not his country of origin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville / See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock / Areas I'll Fix When I Become President - Imumolen, Accord Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.