Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,304 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help Please I Don’t Want To Drop Out From School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please I Don’t Want To Drop Out From School (189 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Small Sized Girlfriend As She Signs Out From School / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please I Don’t Want To Drop Out From School by Donnileon(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Good day house sorry for the errors
My name is Daniel I have being looking for admissions for the past 5 years and now I’ve gotten admission and now there’s no money at all for my school during the five years on my search my dad was still in service but to no avail and now he’s retired and my siblings aren’t helping at all more like they’ve lost hope in me getting into school and yes I’ve tried hustling but nothing seems to be working and it’s hurts sometimes knowing you don’t have anyone to call not even family relative please I can provide all important information of the admissions I’ve being offered I even had to borrow from stranger just to pay my acceptance fee and I’m still trying to pay back despite not even being able to cope well in school please anything won’t be to small please
Re: Help Please I Don’t Want To Drop Out From School by Sonnobax15(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2021
undecided undecided
Brb,I wan go shiit first lipsrsealed
Re: Help Please I Don’t Want To Drop Out From School by Goldbw122(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Donnileon:
Good day house sorry for the errors
My name is Daniel I have being looking for admissions for the past 5 years and now I’ve gotten admission and now there’s no money at all for my school during the five years on my search my dad was still in service but to no avail and now he’s retired and my siblings aren’t helping at all more like they’ve lost hope in me getting into school and yes I’ve tried hustling but nothing seems to be working and it’s hurts sometimes knowing you don’t have anyone to call not even family relative please I can provide all important information of the admissions I’ve being offered I even had to borrow from stranger just to pay my acceptance fee and I’m still trying to pay back despite not even being able to cope well in school please anything won’t be to small please
At the end of the day you won't get employed.. choose career bro to avoid depression.

(1) (Reply)

Gulderultimatesearch Will Audition Hold Tomorrow In Enugu / Gender Generalization. / Sell Your Dead Batteries Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.