Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,040 members, 7,928,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary (1034 Views)

FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. / Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary by floss(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
I want to use this medium to call out Pamela Wu(CEO Big Treat Company) to pay her staffs and for the entire public to know how worse things have gone with Big Treat here in Port Harcourt. I and my other colleagues are being owned for more than 5months, how do they want the Staffs to survive, everyday work is being carried out especially in the production departments, the management seems not to care about the staffs welfare. All that matters to the company is her materials and products being sets for delivery. What about the staffs that have been working the past 5months without pay, no one cares especially Pamela Wu, She sneakily visit Port Harcourt anytime she seem fit with out caring to know how the staffs are faring especially here in Rukpokwu Branch. Many staffs have forcefully resigned due to this but non have been able to get their payoff. Money is being spent on materials for production but not on staff's salary.
Is it a crime to demand for your salary after the end of the month especially when you truly worked for it?.
Any one that's close to Pamela Wu should tell her that she should pay us our salaries.

Please push to front page!!!

Re: Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary by yanabasee2: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
There is a difference between OWNING and OWING.....
Re: Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary by KaideeGee(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
The fourth pic looks really nice
Re: Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary by Emmanuel909090: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mingling with nigerian directors has really affected her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Admin And HR Manager Needed N275k-N300k Monthly / Dunes Center / Guiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.